A beautiful CL for £10 a night (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Sam
We actually quite like it when it rains, when we’re in the motorhome. It makes us feel really cosy! 🌧💜
Same for us ,one of our best night was on a site high up above clomell in Ireland where the wind was gale force and the rain horizontal

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
This one is £11 a night. The field is huge, so even with four on it’s very spacious.

Yes lovely there we watched deer roaming on a morning directly from the van. We then cycled into Wareham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
138go

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Yes I’ve seen deer and a buzzard. It’s a fabulous site. We like Wareham, it’s a very pretty riverside town. There’s so much to see around here. We parked at the NT Corfe Castle yesterday, and walked along the pretty paths to the castle. We had lovely cake and coffees.

Beautiful Studland Bay is also close, with dedicated motorhome parking. We’re going to Ringstead Bay today, which is NT and has a NT car park. I love Dorset. ❤️ No motorways and the county with the most thatched homes in the UK.

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Sounds ideal. We are also staying on wonderful cs in Bungay Suffolk, without doubt the best equipped site we have ever stayed on. ,showers, toilets, guest lounge, fridge freezer, lots of produce to buy and 4 EHU pitches
The Old Sun camp site. Broome Suffolk
P.s. we are here on our own all for £13 per night - £16 with EHU. Run by Funsters and on the list of Funster sites.
Derek and sue

We went there too not long ago! Lovely - and they have a small rally field as well should anyone happen to be interested in that. Couple of nice old-fashioned seaside places within easy driving distance, nothing whatever not to like about it, all in all.

The Old Sun Inn is the actual name - and the enamel sign on the house has the same smiley sun face on it as the Sun Insurance Office firemark - aka 'Sunny Jim' by ex employees like me - dating from the 1700's.

Cie

Jul 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Custom Build
I’ve been trying to work that out as well
On the menu at the top click on Local Guide (not the down arrow beside it.) Then choose which area you want to look England, Scotland etc in category and finally select fun CL and they are listed. Took me a while to find, but being listed there made me determined (we’re Glenbuchty Cottage near Fraserburgh, Scotland) 😊

Sep 10, 2017
Funster No
On the menu at the top click on Local Guide (not the down arrow beside it.) Then choose which area you want to look England, Scotland etc in category and finally select fun CL and they are listed. Took me a while to find, but being listed there made me determined (we’re Glenbuchty Cottage near Fraserburgh, Scotland) 😊
Thank you, mystery solved 😀

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back