999 Help (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
that is sad, having to ask for them. actually I think its sad even counting them. but I will make it 1001 just for you.(y)

Reactions: Jim

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
What happens when we get a rating of 1000? Prize from Jim? Free night at his site? New motorhome? Waiting with anticipation :D:D:)x

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
What happens when we get a rating of 1000? Prize from Jim? Free night at his site? New motorhome? Waiting with anticipation :D:D:)x

We need to be wary of adopting a “Points means Prizes” policy. @Jim has over 91,000 ratings, so our subscriptions will go through the roof :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
There was me thinking you had had the same problem as I had the other day on the motorway at Maidstone I got off at the exit for the A229 and rang 999 for an ambulance for my wife. I told them we were on the Road coming in to the city and we were by the River Medway on a dual-carriageway in a lay-by withing sight of the Law-courts. IN A LARGE WHITE MOTORHOME. It took half an hour and three phone messages to the ambulance control before the paramedic car zoomed the opposite way stopped about 200 yards, then drove on away, as I was on the phone to the controller, who said OK he will with you in two minutes. HE drove passed us, then stopped a hundred yards further on in a entrance way. I thought he had seen us and would reverse up. But no I ran down an knocked on his window as he was reporting back that we were not there. He had been told that we were on the footpath by the river?????????????????? So I was really pleased that she had not had an arrest, or I would left to deal with that with my own defibrillator kit The excuse was that the controllers have no local knowledge as they were in another County. I did give the Road name were were in and the nearest road Junction but it seems they need post codes and house number. God knows what you do in the wild countryside.
Luckily Wifey had stopped getting the heavy chest pain and it had subsided after the Aspirins started to work. I always though it was me who was dodgy.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I spend a lot of time on her but from what I see some must spend there hole life on her by the amount of post they make
bill

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
There was me thinking you had had the same problem as I had the other day on the motorway at Maidstone I got off at the exit for the A229 and rang 999 for an ambulance for my wife. I told them we were on the Road coming in to the city and we were by the River Medway on a dual-carriageway in a lay-by withing sight of the Law-courts. IN A LARGE WHITE MOTORHOME. It took half an hour and three phone messages to the ambulance control before the paramedic car zoomed the opposite way stopped about 200 yards, then drove on away, as I was on the phone to the controller, who said OK he will with you in two minutes. HE drove passed us, then stopped a hundred yards further on in a entrance way. I thought he had seen us and would reverse up. But no I ran down an knocked on his window as he was reporting back that we were not there. He had been told that we were on the footpath by the river?????????????????? So I was really pleased that she had not had an arrest, or I would left to deal with that with my own defibrillator kit The excuse was that the controllers have no local knowledge as they were in another County. I did give the Road name were were in and the nearest road Junction but it seems they need post codes and house number. God knows what you do in the wild countryside.
Luckily Wifey had stopped getting the heavy chest pain and it had subsided after the Aspirins started to work. I always though it was me who was dodgy.
Glad it was all sorted and Mrs G is feeling ok now.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Wow GG that sounds pretty traumatic for both of you! Hope your wife is now recovered and nothing on-going?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

Hope she has continued to be on the mend.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Good morning, good morning, good morning
It's Tuesday, the weekend's getting nearer :D