RCRich

Free Member
Sep 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD690G
Exp
Hi There
I am currently awaiting delivery of my new motorhome. Due to general shortage of new vehicles available, I didn’t have a huge amount of choice regarding extras fitted. I would have preferred a manual gearbox, but there was a special offer on auto so went for that. It’s the new AF 9 speed box. Does anyone have an opinion on whether this was a good choice? If so, what engine hp do you have. Mine is a 7 meter van with 140 bhp.

Aug 11, 2019
North Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700
Exp
A newbie
I have the new auto box on a Knaus. 160BHP engine. Only really used extensively on a 3500 mile trip this autumn. Very pleased with it. Smooth transitions and very relaxing to drive. No criticism at all.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
It’s supposed to be amazing!

If I could, I would.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Hi There
I am currently awaiting delivery of my new motorhome. Due to general shortage of new vehicles available, I didn’t have a huge amount of choice regarding extras fitted. I would have preferred a manual gearbox, but there was a special offer on auto so went for that. It’s the new AF 9 speed box. Does anyone have an opinion on whether this was a good choice? If so, what engine hp do you have. Mine is a 7 meter van with 140 bhp.
FAR Batter than the manual option.

Its a Proven Design used in many cars.

Will be a joy to drive and much easier to sell on.

May 21, 2020
colchester
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626d
Exp
Since 2020
Picked up new motorhome in the summer. New Fiat auto box is very good. I think it is as good as the one I had in my disco 5. Having an easier drive to your destination makes your stay away more of a pleasure. 160 hp engine with it and manages hills with ease

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back