Free Member
May 3, 2017
spain
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 2012
We are 9.5 m in length. We would appreciate any recommendations of campsites or airs all around Europe. Ease of access, size of plot etc.. Thankyou much appreciated!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We had a 33' Hurricane and a 30' Thor Siesta , used both over the water and normally referred to All the Aires from Vicarious . Never a problem .

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
:HelloThere:and :welcome3:.

I couldn't even dream of being able to drive 9 metres but I'm sure Aires book, ACSI books and there are also various site apps that give access info and state if there's a maximum size for pitches. Happy travelling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
Google maps and street view remain a very good tool. Being 9.5m you will be over 3.5t therefore you will find restrictions for weight on many town/rural roads, whilst the campsite may be able to accommodate you I would suggest street view may highlight weight restrictions before you are there. France is notorious for next to zero for warnings of such restrictions. As a hgv delivery driver living and working in France they are the bain of my life. Normally no-one cares about the restrictions ..... till there is a problem.

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
An excellent map I use as a HGV driver showing bridge heights "Blay Foldex FRANCE atlas routier & touristique 1cm=2km 1/200 000.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We are bigger again and often tow. When we go to France, we just go. We have never experienced any real problems.

Our mates are touring in a 33' RV at the moment and move on daily. We are inundated with annoying pictures of them enjoying beach sites and Aires along the South of France

Makes you want to retire

Just go and enjoy it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back