8th-10th-june-2018-kent-summer-motorhome-and-caravan-show (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
B-well created a new event:

8th-10th-june-2018-kent-summer-motorhome-and-caravan-show

data=5hjb5mmu6X7pacfwl91yhili77eFUYqD9NrdAHAVAkfNSGNVl40ZWFzDQZLfQaMZM7T47AtGqWBK3iSf1gne-gtlMsLlZrA4JNqtCzS-Be_8JpLERH1fAVYsS0iLb8HRRlexYo_woalYv4hSWg4Illisrg

Come and join the fun at Kent Showground on the weekend of June 8-10 as we enjoy the UK Summer Motorhome & Caravan Show!

Traders and dealers will be showcasing a range of motorhomes, caravans and camper vans – along with accessories and consumables – with many coming...

Joker

Free Member
Apr 24, 2018
Benfleet
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
I'm a reborn newbie
New members joined at Peterborough living in Essex so not far to travel, do you normally have a booked area?

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Change of plans; so, we'll be going - arriving on Friday

Last year MHF did have a designated area - I think we were about 10-15 MoHo's last year....

This year it's more likely to be like a CL :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We will be in disabled electric, I take my mobility scooter into town so have to ensure its fully charged. If anyone needs anything charging come find us - We will have fun signs in the window but unfortunately our flagpole is broken but hopefully there will be one on sale at the show. If the weather is good we will be bbqing saturday and sunday night so bring food to cook and some drink and you are welcome chill and join us xxx

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
I think we are the first to arrive. There was no specific area booked but they’ve now given us a nice row by a hedge on the opposite side from last year.

The sun is trying to come out to :)
Good to hear - we should be there tomorrow morning / lunch time....

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
had been hoping to pop in as a day visitor over the weekend to say hi to everyone, but circumstances beyond my control buggered up my plans, another time then....... :(

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
had been hoping to pop in as a day visitor over the weekend to say hi to everyone, but circumstances beyond my control buggered up my plans, another time then....... :(

That’s a shame Toni, we’ll have to catch up at Lymington.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
We went there and I was a bit underwhelmed with the show. Then went looking for the flag but didn't see it or you lot.
Never mind I just hope that the Stratford one next week is better be there on Thursday.
Just looked at the photos and we walked right through you abd never saw you. To many white boxes all looking the same.

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hope everyone had as good a time as we did - sorry we didn't get to say goodbye. Our son was rushed to hospital so we had to leave early and suddenly. He is doing fine and has now been discharged. @Les please send me photos of the disabled ramp thingy xxxx

Reactions: Les

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back