CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I wouldn't know what to do with them.....

:D

Err 31,097 actually, don't rob yourself. How can you manage that many in 10 years, that's an average of 8.5 posts per day, every single day for 10 years. You need 2 stickers and a mug.
Its not bad for me when I am working full time, it would take me about 15000 years to get to your total

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I feel sick after looking at @pappajohn total, I thought I was doing well, never really noticed totals before.
Never liked bloody stickers and mugs anyway:p

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Bullshit with the rest and you’ll get there quicker than you expected ....... don’t forget to chase the likes !

Not even noticed the likes either, what's all that about, surely not''How many likes etc you have had'' Pass me a bloody whisky, it will finish up who farts the most totals.
Now I may be the winner and get the sticker for that one.:D

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Not even noticed the likes either, what's all that about, surely not''How many likes etc you have had'' Pass me a bloody whisky, it will finish up who farts the most totals.
Now I may be the winner and get the sticker for that one.:D
There’s a sticker?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Go on the morning thread and try and keep up with that...:eek: your count will soon go up then...:D2
Well, how rude;).....I'll have you know the Morning Thread is the land of fluffy bunnies and lashings of ginger beer but everyone is welcome, none of those sticky floors like in the 'Bar None' :LOL:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I don't think totals matter one jot.

A test I apply when replying to a thread, but not always I fear, is to ask the question of myself: Is this adding anything? Quite often I conclude it isn't.

If I didn't do this my post count would be a lot higher! :)

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I don't think totals matter one jot.

A test I apply when replying to a thread, but not always I fear, is to ask the question of myself: Is this adding anything? Quite often I conclude it isn't.

If I didn't do this my post count would be a lot higher! :)

Come on, as my late father used to say, only losers make excuses.

Don't you want to win the sticker?

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
This thread is total rubbish, which idiot started it?

Nothing to do with motorhomes, this is the first load of rubbish I have posted on here, all my others have been motorhome related, I think I need about 8 posts knocking off my total.:LOL:

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Well, how rude;).....I'll have you know the Morning Thread is the land of fluffy bunnies and lashings of ginger beer but everyone is welcome, none of those sticky floors like in the 'Bar None' :LOL:

I pop in now and again but get lost if I don’t look in for a few days.....:notworthy::notworthy: I just can’t cope......:cry::cry:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I pop in now and again but get lost if I don’t look in for a few days.....:notworthy::notworthy: I just can’t cope......:cry::cry:

You don't have to worry about catching up or trying to keep up.....just chill & go wth the flow or read Antheas 1st post of the day, that will tell you all you need to know;)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
No
You don't have to worry about catching up or trying to keep up.....just chill & go wth the flow or read Antheas 1st post of the day, that will tell you all you need to know;)
Not recently!! #lazymarefromsheffield!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back