8 meets (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi everybody

Just a quick reminder that there are 8 meets on our calendar between now and New year. These are a great way to mingle, see new places and meet new faces whilst still having that 'private' feel that you don't get with a rally.

Please use the link in my signature to access the calendar and scroll through the months. If there is anything that appeals or is within a reasonable distance to you, give us a shout. :Smile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
If there is anything that appeals or is within a reasonable distance to you, give us a shout. :Smile:

Also if anyone else want to put up a meet they are more than welcome to do so. This is a simple system and Sharon or I are more than happy to offer help and advice (by PM) if anyone needs it ::bigsmile: so lets get camping :roflmto:
It's great to see so much activity on our calendar isn't it?

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Tony, yes I can do that for you!!

But if there is a meet within a two hour drive of you, then Friday to Sunday should be worthwhile, and do-able..... It is what we always do, and it is fantastic to see meets being arranged in different areas of the country, so hopefully there will always be something that appeals.

If not, please remember that no one here is a rally coordinator, and anyone can put an entry in.... If you are planning a weekend away, then post in rally/meet section of your intention and stick it on the calendar. Job done!!

We have had meets with just one other van, and with 20 other vans....... always a great weekend away:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back