Jan 23, 2017
Weeley Essex
Funster No
MH
looking at adria 690sc
Exp
since 2000
I have just bought a adrea coral 690sc.
Would like to make contact with other members with the same motorhome.
The heating is something I don't know anything about.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF
Your heater is probably the same as in many MH. See if you can identify the make and model and also post a picture of your controls then we will be able to help.

OP
OP
M
Jan 23, 2017
Weeley Essex
Funster No
MH
looking at adria 690sc
Exp
since 2000
Hi. I get my new mh on Thursdays, Adrian Coral 690sc. My question is. How noisy the trauma E4 is. The heater is under the island bed.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:pink:
Once it is up to temp so quiet hard to hear providing it has CP Plus controller as these control the fan much more precisely.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M
Jan 23, 2017
Weeley Essex
Funster No
MH
looking at adria 690sc
Exp
since 2000
We are on the lookout fitted sheets for a island bed. The bed has cut away sections at the bottom of the bed. Has any member had experience of this?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Very easy to make fitted sheets, I made them for our van in a weekend without the boss's help. Google and you will how easy they are to make.

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Hi. I get my new mh on Thursdays, Adrian Coral 690sc. My question is. How noisy the trauma E4 is. The heater is under the island bed.
Bit late in the reply to this and reckon you've found the answer out for yourself by now.
We had a Coral 690 for 7 years, (a Coral 650Sp for 6 years before that).
With the heater being under the bed, for colder nights, we used to just put the water heater on as this would keep the bedroom warm. When on heat mode then I could sometimes hear the initial fire up in the middle of the night (I'm a lighter sleeper - the missus would hear nowt) but that was about it. IMO nothing really obtrusive.
Incidentally we have just bought a 2017 model Adria 690SC and the Trauma, yes really should be called this, is under the bench seat in the 'lounge' area.

OP
OP
M
Jan 23, 2017
Weeley Essex
Funster No
MH
looking at adria 690sc
Exp
since 2000
Many thanks for your message.
We are looking forward to our first time out in the motorhome this week.
Looking forward to finding out about all the equipment.
Best regards. Pam and Michael.

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Enjoy, might take a while but you'll get used to where's the best place to store things etc.
Incidentally it is possible to get 2 full size bikes in the under bed shed (garage), you just have to take the front wheels off.
Brian

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Enjoy, might take a while but you'll get used to where's the best place to store things etc.
Incidentally it is possible to get 2 full size bikes in the under bed shed (garage), you just have to take the front wheels off.
Brian

take the front wheels off:eek:.............oh, the bikes, i see...........:)

OP
OP
M
Jan 23, 2017
Weeley Essex
Funster No
MH
looking at adria 690sc
Exp
since 2000
Hi.
We had a great time in Cambridge and everything went well. Yes the heating is so quiet that we couldn't hear it.
Everything else worked very well.
I even got our air awning to fit as it was bought for a higher mum. I ran it up on 2" boards. Great that it now fits. I have now bought a electric pump for the awning.
We are now of to Durham and then York.
Hope the weather is good.

andy mccord

Free Member
Jun 8, 2017
lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro 486
Exp
Michael

you got a great van in the 690, but one thing I will say is that if you use it in winter, you will find that the heating on elec alone will not be warm enough when you are sat in the front seats, it will need additional gas, my 690 had the 6E boiler and it still wasnt good enough on elec only, thats the price you pay for the location of the boiler...enjoy

Regards
Andy

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Michael

you got a great van in the 690, but one thing I will say is that if you use it in winter, you will find that the heating on elec alone will not be warm enough when you are sat in the front seats, it will need additional gas, my 690 had the 6E boiler and it still wasnt good enough on elec only, thats the price you pay for the location of the boiler...enjoy

Regards
Andy
I think you will find it will be exactly the same on any Motorhome fitted with the Trauma heating, and that the destruction manual states that to be efficient it needs the gas and electric mode. I on hook up though it does give the option of gas and electric which will speed the system up. We have had the 6E but are very rarely on sites to use the electric only mode.

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Truma heating will work well on electric for water only. When space heating is required, you need to use gas as well. When demand is low, the gas will switch off and the unit will continue on electric only.

Reactions: Pia

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
Truma heating will work well on electric for water only. When space heating is required, you need to use gas as well. When demand is low, the gas will switch off and the unit will continue on electric only.

Yep...that's what we find

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back