Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am in Oxford this weekend. Visits to my mum using our RV meant parking on a site miles away and then commuting. Using a <6m Hymer means I can park on my mums drive::bigsmile: Looking forward to a nice weekend, hope you have a good one too:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Have a nice time Jim hope your mum is now well:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hope your mum is feeling better.
Are you keeping both Motorhomes or selling the RV?
Have a great weekend

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I am in Oxford this weekend. Visits to my mum using our RV meant parking on a site miles away and then commuting. Using a <6m Hymer means I can park on my mums drive::bigsmile: Looking forward to a nice weekend, hope you have a good one too:thumb:

Strange, we have just got home from a day in Oxford. We left home early met some friends in Thame then spent the day in Oxford. Great place to walk around.
Tomorrow we are off to Suffolk again for the day hope to have breakfast in Munchies in Aldeburgh high street aroung 8am so it will be an early start, then over to see my brother who is staying at Sizewell for the weekend.:thumb:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
6 mtrs

hi there jim and sian,hope you have a nice weekend and hope your mum is on the mend:thumb: regards brian jo & josh:winky:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Have fun you lot. So handy for your Mum... plenty of time for you to help with all those little jobs ::bigsmile: Jane :Smile:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Welcome to Oxford

Welcome to overcast Oxford Jim, where I shall be making Seville marmalade all weekend. Don't forget to do the RSPB survey in your mum's garden.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back