Jul 7, 2016
Powys, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer b584
Exp
Im a newgie
Hi all,
I blew out a valve and the extension went with it! I'm struggling to get a 50mm one. Does anyone know a source.
Thanks ,
steph
PS - Tried online..they seem either too short or too long

OP
OP
stephsol
Jul 7, 2016
Powys, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer b584
Exp
Im a newgie
Its an American company, no facility at check out for UK address, I tried an Australian company, they didn't ship abroad either. I'm still chasing my tail. I've found a 60mm so might have to use that, it's going the protrude more than I like, and I'm not sure if that could be an issue?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Its an American company, no facility at check out for UK address, I tried an Australian company, they didn't ship abroad either. I'm still chasing my tail. I've found a 60mm so might have to use that, it's going the protrude more than I like, and I'm not sure if that could be an issue?

A good UK RV accessory supplier is www.mobilervmaintenance.co.uk have always given me a good service with parts and maintenance. Look under wheels tyres etc on their website.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
stephsol
Jul 7, 2016
Powys, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer b584
Exp
Im a newgie
Thanks guys, have ordered 2x 60mm extension's from Amazon, their continentals and will protrude more than I'd like, but hopefully they'll be ok. Simply could not source 50mm ?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back