4front Motorhomes in Haywards Heath (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2017
Hampshire Coast
Funster No
MH
Ready to buy
Exp
New
On our way back home from a lovely stay at the Campsite in London Abbey Wood, we thought we would check out the afore mentioned dealer.
We are thinking of upgrading to a larger vehicle and stopped to have a look at the significant amount of stock held especially as the site is often at the top of our Internet searches.
I have never met such an arrogant, obnoxious and rude Salesman in all my life and was amazed when he said he was the owner! Apart from using 4 letter expletives he stated;
  • He wouldn't open any vehicles until customers sat with him in the office (obviously to listen to his sales patois). If they didn't, then they would be wasting HIS time!
  • One vehicle in his stock had a damaged window but spares were not available. We (the customer) could probably find something equivalent if we searched the Internet! That says a lot about his customer service in my opinion.
  • Customers don't know what they want and must speak to him first!
Furthermore, we were accompanied by a sales assistant who couldn't answer questions about the vehicles we looked at and upon closer inspection found broken fittings and shoddy botched attempts at repairs.

Needless to say, we will be giving this company a wide berth and shall not be returning again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back