4 dog sites in Spain and Portugal? (1 Viewer)

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Can anyone recommend any sites that allow 4 dogs in the Iberian peninsular please?

We are off at the beginning of next month heading for the Algarve but I am struggling to find any sites that will allow 4 dogs; 2 or even 3 are mentioned but not 4...

Am I being too British?

Should I just wing it?

Or will it be a real problem?

Thanks, Howie...

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Howie

Did you close the deal on the S830? It doesn't have the sold sign on the web site

Ken

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I'd just wing it. How big are the dogs? I'm thinking 4 x Westie size dogs very different to 4 x Rottweilers. I never mentioned the cats at any sites and only admitted to 2 dogs if asked. Only got charged for the "extra" dog once I think. No one ever questioned the cats when they saw them .
I always think if your dogs are well controlled and quiet most of the time ( they've got to bark sometimes) they are probably welcome most places.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
I have seen people with that many dogs at Camping Ribamar at Alcossebre but may be a little off route if you are heading for Portugal.

http://www.campingribamar.com/

A lovely site but a bit out of the way about a mile up an unmade road but not difficult we have been up several times with the fiver, it is in the ACSI discount scheme.

I have seen lots of dogs on diferent sites in Spain but never taken much notice of the number per camper.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back