Rally 3rd BRING & BUY ( 14 - 18 ) MAY 2020 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
No deposit required until March 2020 we have a limit of 60 then a reserve list

Thanks @toledo:cool::cheers::sun:

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Yes you have made it at49 check list on page 1

@toledo:cool: :cheers: :sun:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Could of sworn I put my name down for this, looks like not! Please add us Polly/Dave cheers. (y)

Sep 8, 2017
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Camp Corral 4
Exp
Absolute beginner
Please put me and Alec down on the reserve list if we don't make the first cut. We stayed here a few weeks ago and loved it. EHU preferred but not a dealbreaker.

Sep 8, 2017
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Camp Corral 4
Exp
Absolute beginner
We wanted to visit this site again it was our favourite site this year and it would be nice if we get on the definite list to meet other funsters that we haven't met on the Goth rally, but please can someone enlighten me as to what the "bring and buy" element is. Do we have to be selling something or can we just shop or window shop? And what do people bring and buy?

Last edited:
OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Sunkilp
Bring and buy is a opportunity for funsters to sell their unwanted goods but not just referring to motorhomes, but this does not mean you have to sell or buy, you can come along and enjoy the funsters meet and the entrainment. \We have put you on the main list (Page 1) and a full intermarry will be posted early next year when the deposit will be paid. We are off to Spain this week until March so everything will be posted then. The pub will be open all day but you can bring your own tipple but this must be only drank on the rally field. Let us know if you would like EHU
Thanks Polly

Sep 8, 2017
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Camp Corral 4
Exp
Absolute beginner
Thanks Polly
We would like EHU
We're looking forward to meeting everyone. When we went in August the site was great - the loos, showers and laundry facilities were a bit ramshackle; scrupulously clean and tidy but a bit Heath Robinson and that's what we liked about it - it wasn't too slick. The pub and the people were lovely - you could see it was a work in progress and the owners were totally committed to making it brilliant. While we were there there were some students who were obviously having a great time being a bit transgressive (they were playing a rude(ish) drinking game (bless) and there were loads of families playing ball games etc on the field whilst their dogs ran maximum interference. The pool attracted masses of tweenies shrieking in delight and we felt like it was a place that had really committed to all their visitors having fun. I'm glad we'll have the opportunity to go there again and meet other motorhomers who like a relaxed and laid back site. We don't care but I should observe that although it was quiet after 11.00 pm it was noisier earlier as you might expect with kids playing and having fun.

Mar 31, 2015
Mossley. Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2015
Hi Poly and Dave,
Hope all is well.
Can you add my name to this meet please. Emu if available.
Tony

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
HI FUNSTERS ONLY 2 SPACES LEFT NOW, THEN WE WILL BE ON RESERVE LIST GET IN QUICK

@toledo:cool: :cheers: :sun:

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Could you add us please with EHU

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
We wanted to visit this site again it was our favourite site this year and it would be nice if we get on the definite list to meet other funsters tat we haven't met on the Goth rally, but please can someone enlighten me as to what the "bring and buy" element is. Do we have to be selling something or can we just shop or window shop? And what do people bring and buy?
I think I had one of the most popular stalls - I brought bottles of brandy and whisky - sold out in the first couple of hours :giggle: :giggle:

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Hello Polly & Dave, hope your both ok. Will you put us on reserve list please. Don't know how I missed this.
Thanks,
Anne & Malc

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
Hi Polly & Dave, we would like to go too but have we missed out? Hope you're both keeping well!

Paul & Yana

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi Polly and Dave, hope you are both well. Could you put SidnMary on the reserve list please,
Cheers
Mew.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back