360 degrees pictures in the surroundings of Geiranger, Norway (1 Viewer)

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Nice 360 degrees pictures in the surroundings of Geiranger and Aalesund !!:thumb::thumb:

Link Removed

Paul and Ineke

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Wow, what a place! we will be making Norway one of our destinations.

what do others think of the best time of the year to visit??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Norway is a fantastic place and yes it really is as good as it looks. Its very expensive to get there now and very expensive when you are there BUT its worth it.

We have been three times now and always in late June early July. The weather has ranged from very hot one year (watch out for the mozzies) to a lot of rain. Its a country like ours where the weather is concerned.

We have pictures of 6ft of snow next to the road in July and we are wearing shorts and t shirts. I have also seen people skiing in Bikinis :roflmto: Made me laugh couldnt get my camera out quick enough for a picture though.

Enjoy when ever you go.

Sonja

OP
OP
Onderweg

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Norway is fantastic (Sweden as well :Eeek:, but different)

We visit Scandinavia since 1978, so have been there many many times.

We always visit those countries in June, and if needed the first days of July. Weather can be good and can be bad :ROFLMAO::shout::thumb::Eeek::Blush:

That's why we always start in Sweden and go north in that country. As soon as we learn (newspapers) that the weather is good at the Norwegian coast we make a turn west and enjoy it !!

Sweden is a lot more "costfriendly" than Norway. Have a look at the difference in price of for instance the fuel!! You will make a lot more kilometers in Sweden for less money :Doh:

But nothing can beat the nature of Norway !!

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back