3 (Three) mifi unlocking for free from 3 (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Prepaid envelope supposedly sent last Friday arrived on Tuesday so I posted the phone off that afternoon and Three received it Wednesday. They were supposed to let me know when it was posted back so I could make sure somebody was in. A surprise, therefore, when UK Mail arrived half an hour ago. Luckily we were in as we had had to go out earlier than normal for a Saturday so I was back in time.

Anyway, the phone is now successfully unlocked :thumb:

Thanks again Carol :Smile:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Anyone get the feeling that its always the same awkward ones that cause all the bloody trouble whatever they touch?:winky:

Some people and technology - I wouldn't let you loose with a calculator let alone a System 360!::bigsmile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Anyone get the feeling that its always the same awkward ones that cause all the bloody trouble whatever they touch?:winky:

Some people and technology - I wouldn't let you loose with a calculator let alone a System 360!::bigsmile:

Right. That's the last time I let you look at my Green Card :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
After this performance you get a RED one!:roflmto:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year G&J H!
:thumb:

Last edited:

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
Carol I have a mifi which has been unlocked to work on orange and three but won't work on voda, you being local do you know of any shops in Chester centre which can further unlock it please.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
All phone companies will send you an unlock code, its the law!

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
The mifi is new to me...sounds good....does it just plug in to a laptop USB port?
Where do you find the SIM cards in France? What sort of speeds/packages can a local card give you? Do you have to fill in loads of forms to get the card?
thanks

I have been using a ZTE mifi for over two years whilst touring Europe, still use the 'Europa Sim' which gives me most of the European countries.. watched most of the Formula one via my mifi/laptop

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004

I have been using a ZTE mifi for over two years whilst touring Europe, still use the 'Europa Sim' which gives me most of the European countries.. watched most of the Formula one via my mifi/laptop
How do you watch F1? Which program? Is it fast enough to cache without freezing? Please could you explain to a numpty who doesn't like to miss F1

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back