crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
my head hurts now Minxy, I will speak to the girl at 3 again, I am sure your right she just wants to sell and get commission, me I want to look down that low cut dress again, I go all woozy and my legs start to give way, then the numbers just go right over my head and I dream I am laying on a bed of feathers, right got to pull myself together starting now, ile get the wife to give me a good kick up the backside, that will bring me to my senses :eek:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
my head hurts now Minxy, I will speak to the girl at 3 again, I am sure your right she just wants to sell and get commission, me I want to look down that low cut dress again, I go all woozy and my legs start to give way, then the numbers just go right over my head and I dream I am laying on a bed of feathers, right got to pull myself together starting now, ile get the wife to give me a good kick up the backside, that will bring me to my senses :eek:
... might be better to ask the wife to go and check it out (on her own) instead as she won't get distracted! :D

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I cant help it I am just a man, i have weaknesses I cant control, not letting the wife go, a man is there and I don't trust her :D

king-homer-laughing-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
thanks for the link Minxy,. so the best thing I can do is just get a unlocked 3 Dongle and extra PAYG Sims, that should sort out all problems on this issue, that link to e-bay and the sims are the sim cards good and working or don't you know, I have heard some of these sims card on e-bay are Chinese knock offs and don't work, any idea?
adding a picture of the wife so you know how much I suffer :D

th[10].jpg

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
ah sounds good, but what about the free roaming that Spain is thinking of putting on 3 at the moment its free so no roaming charge, Minxy is quite a expert on the subject now, soon she will be PM move over Teresa May :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back