Trader-Insurance
Apr 20, 2016
Wisbech
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Guys just a quick pop up to see if everyone is doing well, and also a reminder if you have an questions or queries on anything regarding insurance (or anything else in that fact i'm a nice guy :)) then give me a message and i shall try my up most to assist you all.

Have a great day and hopefully speak to you guys soon :)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Just reading some poor reviews and it would appear some of your customers have to pay an additional fee when breakdown assistance arrives on the scene. One of your clients was passed onto a different company called Winns solicitors when he called for assistance. This all seems a little odd ? Anyway, moving on. Can you tell me what percentage of claims have been dealt with to your customers satisfaction and who has collated this information, assuming it has been collated. I'm sure you appreciate, clients want to be helped in a crisis and not rejected or charged additional monies due to detail in the TOC that should have been explained when the policy was being purchased.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Joe Woods

Joe Woods

Trader-Insurance
Apr 20, 2016
Wisbech
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Winns Solicitors are our accident management company, it is therefore most likely that the customer has incorrectly rung them as part of the Free Accident management and Legal cover we provide.

We do not charge additional fees any charges a customer would ever have would be for things outside the policy, this could be a breakdown within the first 48 hours , a repeat fault that has not been repaired by the customers garage and rather left untreated for example.

In terms of customer reviews, all of our client are sent emails and invited to review us over various platforms, we also send post use review emails in an attempt to get overall balanced reviews. Our reviews as a whole are very good especially when compared to those of the RAC, AA and Greenflag, I am sure you appreciate it is human nature be more motivated to review a company when unhappy than happy.

Our complaints to policies written sit at circa 0.08% which is below the industry standard of 2%.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you for your prompt response. I am only stating what is written in actual reviews and in no position to verify one way or the other. With respect to claims can you tell me what percentage are rejected. I acknowledge some clients will write a false negative review when things don't go their way.
Thanks again.

OP
OP
Joe Woods

Joe Woods

Trader-Insurance
Apr 20, 2016
Wisbech
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
You're more than welcome for the response, that is what i am here for, regarding the percentage of claims rejected that isn't something we record, we deal with hundreds upon hundreds of calls on a daily basis and the impression i am under is everyone is happy with the service we provide its just a shame only the few negative incidents that do happen seem to be the only ones reported on reviews instead of the happier customer.

Joe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks again. I'm not convinced your company does not know the percentage of rejected claims.
As said previously, I will give you guy's a serious consideration when i come to renew my insurance.

OP
OP
Joe Woods

Joe Woods

Trader-Insurance
Apr 20, 2016
Wisbech
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Cheers Phil, i really look forward to quoting you in the future.

You know where i am if you need me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back