28ft Winnebago Brave any good ??? recommend or not ??

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by do1977, Mar 31, 2009.

1. do1977

do1977

Ratings:
    +0
    i am thinking of getting a rv i have seen a 28ft Winnebago Brave 1994 i iwant to sleep 6 or 7 in it
    i want something spacious inside and comfortable as i do suffer with a bad back,and need it to be comfy to sit in as well
    this is diesel the one i am looking at i have been told they are better on mpg , and i have been told this one does 17mpg
    would anyone recommend this rv , it seems to be in good condition with no damp,what would you pay for something of this age with a motorbike rack on the back??

it has a gas generator,large fridge with seperate freezer , 3 doubles and a single bed and air con throughout
    thanks

2. Boo

Boo

Ratings:
    +4
    The name means quality...............enough said :winky:

As far as price...............I would guess at anywhere between £7,000 up to £15,000 depending on cosmetics, condition inside and out, mileage, service history, owners, spec and m.o.t/tax.

And remember deisel is more expensive than petrol so it's swings and roundabouts mate.......Mine runs on LPG :D

If in doubt then get it AA/RAC Checked.

Got any pics?

Boo

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  3. do1977

do1977

Ratings:
    +0
    it is up for £12000 and i know the guy that owns it it has done under 40 000 miles and uses it 3 weeks a year and it can carry a super bike on the rack that i have not seen before

4. Boo

Boo

Ratings:
    +4
    So it's average price............might come for 10kish if he wants shut fast :winky:
    Now THAT would be a bargain I recon.........what alot for such a little eh?

errrrmmm......any pics ?:Blush:

Boo

5. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

Ratings:
    +284
    BUMP!

Not fussed for the look of the Braves, don't like dinnet type layouts, HOWEVER, a chance encounter with a 97 28ft Brave has seriously changed all that, so I too would be interested in peoples opinions/observations both on the earlier 90's and later ones. There appeared to be a change around '96, but it appears largely cosmetic.

Si.