• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 28ft Fleetwood Flair RV Priced to sell (1 Viewer)

Camping Parc Verger

Free Member
Jul 3, 2015
New Owners Of Parc Verger From 1st July 2015
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
over 25 years
Hello Funsters

I am selling my Fleetwood Flair RV.

I bought it in October 2014 to full time then decided to buy Parc Verger Campsite and move to France

We have been Full timing in it From March 2015 and have now moved into a mobile home on site so that is why we are selling.

It Is 28ft long, classed under 7.5 tons so it can be driven on an ordinary car licence.

It has an 8 litre Chevrolet engine, registered as new in 1994 and has only done 28,000 miles

It has a fully certified gas conversion with two large 160 litre gas tanks it can be set to run on gas or petrol.

It is Mot’d until May 2016.

It is British registered and has a personalised number plate included in the sale

It has six berths , a double bedroom, a dining area that converts to a small double and a long sofa that forms a double.

I have an abundance of instruction books for the appliances etc and a handbook for the RV.

I had it serviced and all checked over before moving to France in June 2015

It has an Oyster fully automatic Satelite system with an 80cm dish which searches and locks into the satellite , a fitted flat screen tv and wiring for another tv in the bedroom.

It has the usual fittings such as air conditioning , on board generator, mains water inlet and outside barbeque point…..

The bedroom is spacious and has 4 wardrobes and 2 bedside cabinets.

There are a large number of storage lockers throughout and two dividing privacy doors.

Believe it or not it has a small bath and a thermostatically controlled shower with a glass shower screen.

The kitchen has both an oven and a microwave and a twin sink.

It has two reversing cameras one close up for reversing and one long range that can be used as a rear view mirror.

It has a tow bar with a British wiring plug.

It is located at Parc Verger in France (only 30 mins from Limoges airport.)

If you are interested then I can collect the buyer from the airport and they can stay overnight at

Parc Verger if required.

I have priced it realistically to sell at £10,000 or 15,000€ (the satellite and gas conversion on their own would cost together around £5,000)

There is a large selection of photos on the following link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zittl1kvw8wf220/AABQDzhRLJtez4LaEiG6chRLa?dl=0

Please contact me if you require any other information.

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
it took me ages selling mine but I think primarily because it was over the magic 7.5 t and also 36ft in length..

this is a sensible sized RV at a sensible price..

good luck with the sale.. someone will get a nice motor coach

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back