23,000 mile Eurotrip (1 Viewer)

Wilbo

Free Member
Sep 12, 2010
Funster No
Hello
Can I recommend the following as just about the most educational and interesting of motorhome travel blogs I have seen.
23,000 miles through Europe over twelve months traveling in an old VW campervan. Epic is the word for it.
http://adventures-of-jules.blogspot.com/

Even if you are thinking of just a short first-time jaunt you will surely find gems of information here.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
notice that this posting is on a couple forums i have been on today, is it classed as spam, just incase i havent opened the link

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
I had a very quick glance. It appears genuine, lots of pics and text in a standard blog format. He's probably been too busy to join a forum before.

OP
OP
W

Wilbo

Free Member
Sep 12, 2010
Funster No
apology - if needed

Oops.

Sorry if I've misread the idea of this forum and jumped in feet-first.

In actual fact these were a couple I met during my own extensive travels - I don't blog myself - and was very impressed by their blog and, having been Motor-caravanning for over 40 years, thought their information was extremely useful to newbies.

How it appeared on other forums I know not.

Clearly this forum must have suffered from spam but I suggest you are a little more trusting with obvious blogspot addresses.

However it's your loss not mine.:Sad:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Clearly this forum must have suffered from spam but I suggest you are a little more trusting with obvious blogspot addresses.

Sad but true, we all suffer from Spam and it is everyone's loss.

It's the age we live in, we trust little these days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Thank you so much for sharing this with us all! I've only dipped into it at the moment but I will certainly save it to favourites and read more thoroughly! It's quite inspirational

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Oops.

Sorry if I've misread the idea of this forum and jumped in feet-first.

In actual fact these were a couple I met during my own extensive travels - I don't blog myself - and was very impressed by their blog and, having been Motor-caravanning for over 40 years, thought their information was extremely useful to newbies.

How it appeared on other forums I know not.

It would of been nice if you had introduced yourself and given background to your posting rather than this is a great blog type thing. My appoligiesfor being cautious but better that than loose my computer to some malicious bug that i have to pay to get sorted - just because i clicked a link from a source i didnt know and yes i do have protection programs on my computer but they are not fail safe.

Now that you have spoken so to speak
Welcome to FUN

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back