2021 Motorhome Yearbook/Travel Journal (1 Viewer)

Alcfire

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 10, 2020
Grantham UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
It arrived this morning, thank you. As our Moho was brand new in July last year, will be updating the yearbook from then. (Only had two trips in it so far)

Sep 5, 2019
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Mine arrived today. Like the new layout, but either I am being thick or there's a page missing. The index starts at 27?

Sep 12, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Transit coachbuilt
Exp
8years & counting
Mine arrived today, ta very much !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Alcfire

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 10, 2020
Grantham UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Mine arrived today. Like the new layout, but either I am being thick or there's a page missing. The index starts at 27?
Your not being thick, you seem to be missing 2 adverts and 1 to 26 of the index, I know this because these are in mine

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Arrived a few days ago(y)

Willbo

Free Member
Aug 4, 2019
Colchester, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Apache
Exp
New to it
Mine arrived safely today thanks.
Gave it to my wife for Valentines she's delighted.
If she is happy I'm happy

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
No sign of mine Jim?:rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Anyone any suggestions how i can get one of these yearbook things without going anywhere near Pal Pal (even as a guest) to pay.?

Feb 5, 2018
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Minimal, but learning fast.
Ours arrived yesterday, despite our tardiness in ordering. Really like the new layout with additional pages for notes and momentoes. Such a pity there are no tabs to separate out the sections - I didn't even know about them in the first one I received! Well done Jim & team. (y) Lets hope we all get to use them this year. :giggle:

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
Can I come and pick mine up with social distancing of course adjust around corner
Give me a time to drop around please

Feb 27, 2019
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix plus
Exp
Around 30 years
The yearbooks were sent out today, you should have them in a couple of days. Everyone who ordered in the November window should receive it in the next couple of days. If you missed out and would like to buy one of the surplus issues; we have a few to sell at ÂŁ5.99

If you don't know what it is, it's a travel journal to record details of places you visit, you build your own index of places you have stayed. It also has a full weekly diary. A Monthly, fuel, mileage, and maintenance log. It is A5 sized and has 200 pages and we don't have too many left.

Please click here to buy for ÂŁ5.99. +p&p @2.45

After last years Covid curtailment, (and this) the journals are now date independent. so they will last at least a year from whenever you start to use them. (y)
Hi, I have clicked on the link and paid through PayPal for a Journal, thank you so much

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
Ours came today, thanks! We were wanting one as we had filled up a couple of Volumes of the old one Jim used to sell. The spiral binder is a great improvement, many thanks for all the effort that goes into making and sending these out .... Hopefully we get some entries this year ...

Cheers

Oct 4, 2020
North West England
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cipro 55 CI
Exp
since 2015
The yearbooks were sent out today, you should have them in a couple of days. Everyone who ordered in the November window should receive it in the next couple of days. If you missed out and would like to buy one of the surplus issues; we have a few to sell at ÂŁ5.99

If you don't know what it is, it's a travel journal to record details of places you visit, you build your own index of places you have stayed. It also has a full weekly diary. A Monthly, fuel, mileage, and maintenance log. It is A5 sized and has 200 pages and we don't have too many left.

After last years Covid curtailment, (and this) the journals are now date independent. so they will last at least a year from whenever you start to use them. (y)
Thanks Jim, we are looking forward to filling ours in! Counting the days

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
I have paypal, Do you want me to send you the yearbook?
If you could pm me if you are serious i would be most grateful. I will willingly pay double the value. Unlikely we will be back in UK until later in the month where i will get payment to you. Ta

Feb 4, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp

Hi Jim
I ordered three extra books as presents but they have not arrived payment was made on 10 February via PayPal
D6B820C7-D531-4FB2-9E1E-BDC1E02C3C95.png

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We've got a batch going out today. So all those waiting should get one in the next few days

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Nothing landed here either not going anywhere fast so not a problem!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back