2021 Motorhome Yearbook/Travel Journal (1 Viewer)

co

Free Member
Feb 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
MOBIL STAGE
Mine didn’t come today☹️I was sat looking out of our front window for the postman like a puppy when it’s mummy has gone out🐶

maybe it will get delivered tomorrow🤞
Don’t rip up when it comes through the door.

Jun 8, 2015
Honiton,Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Since 2014
I seem to have paid for this yearbook every year even though I have subscribed for the past 4 years. How come I always miss the deadline? I read through this entire email twice a week, every week, but have NEVER seen an announcement regarding the yearbook. I did a search for it a few months ago, but it appeared from the thread I read that we were all supposed to use the 2020 one and change all the dates! Do I now have to pay £8.99 again!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 16, 2015
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Full time
Just ordered ours !! Just on the last few pages of our last one ,brilliant book

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I seem to have paid for this yearbook every year even though I have subscribed for the past 4 years. How come I always miss the deadline? I read through this entire email twice a week, every week, but have NEVER seen an announcement regarding the yearbook. I did a search for it a few months ago, but it appeared from the thread I read that we were all supposed to use the 2020 one and change all the dates! Do I now have to pay £8.99 again!!

I'm sorry. We always order it in December for at least a couple of weeks. We have to have a window or we won't know how many to order. While the ordering window is open, the thread is continually bumped by members We mention it in the newsletters.

May 29, 2018
Brayton, Selby.
Funster No
MH
Chausson.
The yearbooks were sent out today, you should have them in a couple of days. Everyone who ordered in the November window should receive it in the next couple of days. If you missed out and would like to buy one of the surplus issues; we have a few to sell at £5.99

If you don't know what it is, it's a travel journal to record details of places you visit, you build your own index of places you have stayed. It also has a full weekly diary. A Monthly, fuel, mileage, and maintenance log. It is A5 sized and has 200 pages and we don't have too many left.

Please click here to buy for £5.99. +p&p @2.45

After last years Covid curtailment, (and this) the journals are now date independent. so they will last at least a year from whenever you start to use them. (y)
Done Jim thank you.

Jan 1, 2021
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Ford Autosleeper
Thanks Jim, have just ordered mine. Is it you i ask for a windscreen sticker too please. Many thanks. Bob. Just realized it must use the PayPal address as i didn't fill an address in, is that correct?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Just landed thanks Jim. Did everyone get the Special Edition?

1 Book1.jpg

Last edited:

SOOZANDIAN

Free Member
Jun 7, 2015
ABERDEEN
Funster No
MH
Rimmer Ahorn
Exp
Since 2013
What a brilliant idea! Missed the original message but have just ordered now. Can’t wait to receive it.

Jun 8, 2015
Honiton,Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Since 2014
I'm sorry. We always order it in December for at least a couple of weeks. We have to have a window or we won't know how many to order. While the ordering window is open, the thread is continually bumped by members We mention it in the newsletters.
I have now ordered and paid for the diary......hope there is one left for me!

ShaKen

Free Member
Apr 26, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C Class Low Profile
Exp
A few years
Likewise - just purchased - looking forward to some planning!

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hope I'm not too late, just ordered one, thanks Jim Plus any chance of a couple of windscreen stickers.

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Jim

:( Sad face, mine hasn't arrived yet. I paid on 5th December, vial Paypal. Is it on its way, I want to add it to its friends on the shelf, even if i don't manage to write in it this year!

Karen

Dec 1, 2015
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Twenty years
Jim, first time for us to have the Year Book. We just love the format.

Many Thanks.

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
Can I come and pick mine up Jim
Sent you a pm the on Friday but no reply yet
I am on Huttoft Road

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Just tried to order one but the Pay Pal guest pops up. Wont go anywhere near Pay Pal so i guess i will have to lose out:cry::cry:

Nov 19, 2013
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Sold up!
Exp
since 2013
Jim

:( Sad face, mine hasn't arrived yet. I paid on 5th December, vial Paypal. Is it on its way, I want to add it to its friends on the shelf, even if i don't manage to write in it this year!

Karen
I paid on the 5th December as well so hopefully arriving soon as obviously many already have.
Mind you Postman Pat is a rare breed round here currently.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Unfortunately I still haven’t had mine either. ☹️☹️ Any updates from the PM I sent?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back