2019 Twins (2 Viewers)

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
Cheshire Cat no longer has his. We have ours, love it. It’s not had the use it deserves because of circumstances so we hope to make up for that soon. I drive it now as my husband has some vision problems at the moment, it’s very drivable so we can keep going.

OP
OP
Cheshirecat57

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Fantastic Van, IMHO one of the best PVCs

I just couldn't ”get on” with the PVC way of life (lounging space}

Not the Van’s fault, it had the same size lounge area the day I sold it as the day I bought it 😂😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 22, 2019
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Adria PVC
Exp
Rented a few times...now an owner.
Still have ours👍 … just had some lithium fitted by Vanbitz and still very happy with it.

We’ve had a small problem with the flippable shower door - the magnet that holds the door (when in the WC configuration) is just screwed to the shower wall with a tiny screw. As a result it pulled out on a recent journey leaving a slightly tricky job of reattaching it properly and making sure it was watertight.
Dealer has been superb and offered to do the fix even though we are out of warranty so next time we’re in that part of the world, will get it fixed.
Might be worth checking yours to check it’s secure and take preventive action to avoid the screw pulling out and damaging the wall.
Other than that van has been fault free - impressive 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back