2019 Ducato (1 Viewer)

Mar 2, 2014
North East
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Hi, I'm disabled and not long took delivery of a 2019 Elddis CV20 on Ducato base with Comfortmatic box and hand controls fitted.
I find getting in and out a bit of a struggle. (been using sliding door :) )
It has Remis cab blinds fitted from new, and was wondering if anyone has fitted the Fiat grab handle to the A pillar with the blinds fitted.
Alternatively, any suggestion on adding a handle would be gratefully received,

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
The grab handle is the obvious option.
Alternatively, a fold up step on a string so you can pull it up once you’re in might be an option.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Car Caddie and Handy bar options in a video if it helps..

Summer10

Free Member
Dec 18, 2023
Funster No
MH
2020 mileo 202
Hi, I'm disabled and not long took delivery of a 2019 Elddis CV20 on Ducato base with Comfortmatic box and hand controls fitted. I find getting in and out a bit of a struggle. (been using sliding door :) ) It has Remis cab blinds fitted from new, and was wondering if anyone has fitted the Fiat grab handle to the A pillar with the blinds fitted. Alternatively, any suggestion on adding a handle would be gratefully received,
I am in similar situation and wondering what you installed with the remiss blinds. Did any handle work?
Hi, I'm disabled and not long took delivery of a 2019 Elddis CV20 on Ducato base with Comfortmatic box and hand controls fitted.
I find getting in and out a bit of a struggle. (been using sliding door :) )
It has Remis cab blinds fitted from new, and was wondering if anyone has fitted the Fiat grab handle to the A pillar with the blinds fitted.
Alternatively, any suggestion on adding a handle would be gratefully received,

OP
OP
G30rge
Mar 2, 2014
North East
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
I have an assist handle on a nylon strap which fits on the handle on the roofline.
I’ve also just recently seen this one which might be a better option
CabAssist

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back