2018 Harley

OP
Enword

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
1,916
7,986
Devon
Funster No
31,568
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Green Low emission model I believe
 

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
7,739
21,626
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
33,478
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Bet the road holding is every bit as good as every other Harley, cement mixers on wheels. :whistle:

Fire in the hole :eek::D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

 
Jul 24, 2009
3,991
58,312
South Yorkshire
Funster No
7,631
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I wonder if its bark is worse than its bite?
When it breaks down will they blame it on leaves on the road?
At least any new buyer will have no problem identifying its age.
 

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
1,863
1,227
Preston
Funster No
3,770
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Glad to see they've modernised their design at last!!
Cheers, Dave(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

 
Oct 15, 2007
3,001
4,903
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
635
MH
Now own a static
Exp
Since 2004
AB9EC7EC-B53D-4A27-B4B7-42E8D3552DCE.jpeg C
AB9EC7EC-B53D-4A27-B4B7-42E8D3552DCE.jpeg
I bought a Harley Davidson Road King Classic 1450cc new in 2000, Pat and I toured France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain and Portugal on it and it never let us down averaging 50 miles to the gallon.
When I part exed it 11 years later it was like new and still had the original battery fitted.

John.
 
Aug 6, 2013
10,982
14,002
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
27,352
MH
A Class
Exp
since 1999
View attachment 205391 C View attachment 205391 I bought a Harley Davidson Road King Classic 1450cc new in 2000, Pat and I toured France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain and Portugal on it and it never let us down averaging 50 miles to the gallon.
When I part exed it 11 years later it was like new and still had the original battery fitted.

John.
Only a Harley could spin out that tour over 11 years:).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

 
Sep 11, 2012
2,795
11,374
Gods country
Funster No
22,848
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
As has been said before. 97% of all the Harleys ever made are still on the road. The other 3% made it home.
 

Valkman

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
67
40
United Kingdom
Funster No
25,487
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
5 years
View attachment 205391 C View attachment 205391 I bought a Harley Davidson Road King Classic 1450cc new in 2000, Pat and I toured France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain and Portugal on it and it never let us down averaging 50 miles to the gallon.
When I part exed it 11 years later it was like new and still had the original battery fitted.

John.
So you're the one! :D2
 
Top