• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2018 EF67YVG Peugeot Boxer 335 Pro L3H2 HDi 2.0 Diesel Camper Van (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
Just spotted this for sale by auction

Timed Auction of Peugeot Camper Direct From Leasing Company
Closing Sunday 22nd March at 7pm

**ONLINE EXCLUSIVE**
Current bid £5750 but 12 days to go !

Contact details
Address: Easters Court, Mill Street, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0DE

Call: 01568 611325

Email: vehicles@brightwells.com

2018 EF67YVG Peugeot Boxer 335 Pro L3H2 HDi 2.0 Diesel Camper Van, 207 Miles Warranted, 1 Service, V5 Here, Silver, Direct from Leasing Company.

Conversion Completed By Cascade Conversions, Certificates For Installation Held, This Vehicle Is Held Off-site in South Wales; Collection Will Be Arranged Following Sale, VAT Qualifying - Inclusive VAT, Sold As Seen

Additional Specification:
· 4 Seat Belts
· Pneumatic Adjustable Rear Suspension
· Touch Screen Sat Nav with Rear Parking Camera
· Single Front Passenger Seat
· Cruise Control
· Alloy Wheels
· LED Daytime Running Lights
· Front Fog Lights
· 270 Degree Rear Barn Doors (Un Glazed)
· Driver Cab Overhead Storage
· Leather Steering Wheel & Gear Knob
· Electric Folding Door Mirrors
· Webasto Diesel Heater System (Built Into Vehicle Heating System)
· Vodaphone Tracker

Camper Conversion Specification: - Converted By Cascade Conversions
· Full Leather Front & Rear Seating (Cream Leather with Brown Piping)
· Patented and Crash Tested Rear Seating/Bed on Solice Bedframe with 2x 3 Point Seat Belts
· 12v Waeco Compressor Fridge
· Porta-Potti Cassette Toilet (Hidden Under Rear Seating)
· Overhead Storage Lockers
· Double Lower Lockers and Under Seat Storage
· 2 Burner Hob and Sink Combo - Stainless Steel with Submersible Pump, Water Container & Gas Bottle with Regulator
· Bespoke Glass Worktop and Table Top
· Fully Insulated and Professionally Carpeted Interior and Hard Wearing Flooring
· Tinted Side Glass with Full Blackout Curtains
· Two 'Swivel' Front Seats
· 240v Electrics & 12v Electrics with External Power Hook Up

Video:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
For a so called professional job having no bathroom and lining carpet covering everything up, to me its worth basic van money not motorhome money as you may end up having to rip most of it out.

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
No bathroom makes it unprofessional? To me that makes it a Camper like the title in the vid suggests. And no carpet for a weekend camper is a problem why? In every "motorhome" I've owned which is a few I've removed the carpet and put them into storage to keep them nice like alot of other motorhomers do. Looks like non slip altro flooring to me which is what's fitted in alot of campers these days. Basic van money? Are you looking at the same ad as the rest of us? Looks like a clean camper to me with next to no miles on the clock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Looks a nice camper - not my style & the passenger seat leather cover looks a bit baggy, the rest of it looks fine. Particularly like the 2 belted seats in the rear.

As mentioned above, Altro flooring, which is what I have in my van & is used by many converters

Cascade Conversions appear to have a good reputation - mainly VW T 5/6 - but VW's are bread & butter for many conversion companies

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
67 plate with only 207 miles? IMO this is an unwanted prototype PVC. Never found a buyer in over 2 years.

Repossessed by a leasing company, maybe struggling to sell it on. The "sold as seen" disclaimer works only if bought by a trader, and cannot override statutory consumer rights. But would a MH dealer want to put it on their forecourt?

OP
OP
KUSKUS
Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
I think if you buy it at a trade auction definitely sold as seen , no come back whatsoever.
Currently £15,225.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
if its that good, i would be surprised if the converters dont think of buying it ...

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
No bathroom makes it unprofessional? To me that makes it a Camper like the title in the vid suggests. And no carpet for a weekend camper is a problem why? In every "motorhome" I've owned which is a few I've removed the carpet and put them into storage to keep them nice like alot of other motorhomers do. Looks like non slip altro flooring to me which is what's fitted in alot of campers these days. Basic van money? Are you looking at the same ad as the rest of us? Looks like a clean camper to me with next to no miles on the clock.
Its a cracking van on what you can see. Mini-Bus conversion I would say. Cab seats on full positional base.
Roof spots look similar to mini-bus set up. Alloys are expensive. Metallic paint extra. F/Fogs. Cab is not base commercial. Would be an excellent base+ to take on. Price + 20% would be excellent but will increase.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Cause they would start a conversion from the start!
the point i was making, is that if they sell completed vehicles for 30k (guestimate) and they got this at 16k, thats a good profit to sell on at 25k or use as a showroom model for shows. loan vehicle etc (perhaps even when repairs/updates/improvements are being carried out? if their work is that good they may have a waiting list?

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
67 plate with only 207 miles? IMO this is an unwanted prototype PVC. Never found a buyer in over 2 years.

Repossessed by a leasing company, maybe struggling to sell it on. The "sold as seen" disclaimer works only if bought by a trader, and cannot override statutory consumer rights. But would a MH dealer want to put it on their forecourt?
Goods bought at auction are usually as seen whether bought by trade or private buyer.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
the point i was making, is that if they sell completed vehicles for 30k (guestimate) and they got this at 16k, thats a good profit to sell on at 25k or use as a showroom model for shows. loan vehicle etc (perhaps even when repairs/updates/improvements are being carried out? if their work is that good they may have a waiting list?
if its been seized due to non payment of the companies debt i doubt they have the money to buy it back or it wouldnt have been seized

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
Its a cracking van on what you can see. Mini-Bus conversion I would say. Cab seats on full positional base.
Roof spots look similar to mini-bus set up. Alloys are expensive. Metallic paint extra. F/Fogs. Cab is not base commercial. Would be an excellent base+ to take on. Price + 20% would be excellent but will increase.
If that was a minibus conversion I'm pretty sure it would have a tachograch/digi card machine in it as it would have had more than 8 passenger seats.
This just looks like a standard van conversion.

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Just spotted this for sale by auction

Timed Auction of Peugeot Camper Direct From Leasing Company
Closing Sunday 22nd March at 7pm

**ONLINE EXCLUSIVE**
Current bid £5750 but 12 days to go !

Contact details
Address: Easters Court, Mill Street, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0DE

Call: 01568 611325

Email: vehicles@brightwells.com

2018 EF67YVG Peugeot Boxer 335 Pro L3H2 HDi 2.0 Diesel Camper Van, 207 Miles Warranted, 1 Service, V5 Here, Silver, Direct from Leasing Company.

Conversion Completed By Cascade Conversions, Certificates For Installation Held, This Vehicle Is Held Off-site in South Wales; Collection Will Be Arranged Following Sale, VAT Qualifying - Inclusive VAT, Sold As Seen

Additional Specification:
· 4 Seat Belts
· Pneumatic Adjustable Rear Suspension
· Touch Screen Sat Nav with Rear Parking Camera
· Single Front Passenger Seat
· Cruise Control
· Alloy Wheels
· LED Daytime Running Lights
· Front Fog Lights
· 270 Degree Rear Barn Doors (Un Glazed)
· Driver Cab Overhead Storage
· Leather Steering Wheel & Gear Knob
· Electric Folding Door Mirrors
· Webasto Diesel Heater System (Built Into Vehicle Heating System)
· Vodaphone Tracker

Camper Conversion Specification: - Converted By Cascade Conversions
· Full Leather Front & Rear Seating (Cream Leather with Brown Piping)
· Patented and Crash Tested Rear Seating/Bed on Solice Bedframe with 2x 3 Point Seat Belts
· 12v Waeco Compressor Fridge
· Porta-Potti Cassette Toilet (Hidden Under Rear Seating)
· Overhead Storage Lockers
· Double Lower Lockers and Under Seat Storage
· 2 Burner Hob and Sink Combo - Stainless Steel with Submersible Pump, Water Container & Gas Bottle with Regulator
· Bespoke Glass Worktop and Table Top
· Fully Insulated and Professionally Carpeted Interior and Hard Wearing Flooring
· Tinted Side Glass with Full Blackout Curtains
· Two 'Swivel' Front Seats
· 240v Electrics & 12v Electrics with External Power Hook Up

Video:

Hi, cant find the site, can you give any more details? G

OP
OP
KUSKUS
Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
If that was a minibus conversion I'm pretty sure it would have a tachograch/digi card machine in it as it would have had more than 8 passenger seats.
This just looks like a standard van conversion.
Not all Minibuses require Tachograph, they are not usually fitted by the manufacturer of the base vehicle.

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
<Broken link removed>
Found site and ad but cant seem to get the youtube vid or anything other than vehicle description. Will call the contact Monday. If there is a buy now I would stick in an offer no problem. Thanks. G

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Yeah your vid link works, but auction site doesnt give much away. First registered Jan 2018, VED due Jan 2019, no sorn!
I would think been a seizure/repossession since then.
Only registered as a panel van.
Worth more digging I think.

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Currently £16150 + 5% sellers fee + 20% VAT