2017 tour coming to the end (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well here we are back in gravelines 30 days since we came over , we have since done 3500 miles Belgium, Holland, Germany,Austria, Italy, San remo, back along the South of France up the West coast along the north coast and back to where we started, couple of days here, shopping in cite Europe tomorrow back on the tunnel Tuesday.
Just going to have to slow down next year but I just like to keep driving to see what's next, but always like to get into northern France, dont know why we ever leave it, weather I suppose.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
hope you had a grate trip you certainly put the miles in 166 mils a day but it only abut 2.5 hrs driving per day any way safe jurny home chaser
bill

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
hope you had a grate trip you certainly put the miles in 166 mils a day but it only abut 2.5 hrs driving per day any way safe jurny home chaser
bill
Had a fair bit of rain in the first week so ended up driving all day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
any way hope you had a grate time
bill
Any time in the van is a great time as you know bill but we really have to slow down next time, probably just concentrate on northern France and Germany next time.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Any time in the van is a great time as you know bill but we really have to slow down next time, probably just concentrate on northern France and Germany next time.
Do what i do just one day at a time its a holiday not a race to see every thing i never set a destination or scheduled we just take it as it comes
bill

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Wildbill, now that example you just set out, sounds like just my kinda holiday! Now where did I put my chill out music CD,s, they always go on holiday with us.:cool:
I,m Gone Man, Solid Gone !:whistle:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Wildbill, now that example you just set out, sounds like just my kinda holiday! Now where did I put my chill out music CD,s, they always go on holiday with us.:cool:
I,m Gone Man, Solid Gone !:whistle:
It's the only way to holiday we used to sett plans and times to get to places it just cused stress
not a good holiday recipe
bill

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi @chaser ,
Might see you at cite europe , we were going to spend last night at Watten but it was full , went to gravelines rural aire but empty so moved to cite europe last night ,not traveling till Tuesday on tunnel.
Terry

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Well here we are back in gravelines 30 days since we came over , we have since done 3500 miles Belgium, Holland, Germany,Austria, Italy, San remo, back along the South of France up the West coast along the north coast and back to where we started, couple of days here, shopping in cite Europe tomorrow back on the tunnel Tuesday.
Just going to have to slow down next year but I just like to keep driving to see what's next, but always like to get into northern France, dont know why we ever leave it, weather I suppose.
Sounds like a great trip, I know what you mean by, ooking over the next hill,

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi @chaser ,
Might see you at cite europe , we were going to spend last night at Watten but it was full , went to gravelines rural aire but empty so moved to cite europe last night ,not traveling till Tuesday on tunnel.
Terry
We are on the normal site in gravelines cite Europe today also train on tuesday

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We have been on sites in jesolo, and saint maxime, two nights each other than that we have been on four France passion , all the rest have been single nights on aires apart from here in gravelines where we have been for three nights.
We have found most of the aires by driving till we were ready to park up then getting on to park4night to see what was about.
Have found a lot are now charging but only about 6 euros so not to bad as on quite a few leccy is available if you want it but we havnt needed any the solar and the traveling have kept us well topped up.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back