• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2017 Roller Team T-Line 590 (1 Viewer)

Steely Daniel

Free Member
Mar 4, 2015
devon
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 590
Exp
returning to motor homing.

upload_2018-4-7_18-28-25.png

2017 Roller Team , (Registered April 2017), Four Berth Motorhome with a massive specification but still less than six metres long! This is the latest model which has the habitation door fitted on the UK near side. Highlights of the Spec include:

• Electric Drop Down Double Bed
  • 120w Solar Panel
  • Cab Air Conditioning
  • Fiamma Four Bike Rack
  • Two Swivelling Captains Seats
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Integrated Tom Tom Sat Nav
  • Hands Free Bluetooth
  • Steering Wheel Controls
  • Cruise Control
  • Colour Rear Camera
  • Truma Combi Unit For Heating and Hot Water
  • Separate Shower
  • Large External Locker
  • Four Forward facing Seat Belts
  • Combined Privacy Blinds and Fly Screens Fitted to all windows
  • Flexible Fully Adjustable Table Seating up to Six Persons
  • Low Level Blue LED Lighting
  • Habitation door on the nearside for UK
  • Habitation door Flyscreen
  • Euro 6 Fiat Ducato Multijet 2 130bhp engine with six speed transmission
On top of the standard spec I have added other essentials including:
  • Strikeback Growler Alarm (over £900)
  • Thule Wind out Awning
  • Panasonic Microwave
  • Folding TV Bracket
  • Rear Protection Bar
  • 1000w Inverter
  • Custom Hardwood Cutting Board fitted on Sink
  • Custom Shelf in Kitchen
The alarm was nearly £1000 and as far as I am aware is as good as you can fit on a motorhome. Extremely reliable and extremely loud and includes a loop for protecting bikes or anything else external to the Motorhome. Can also be armed at night when you are in the vehicle.

I have just had the first year habitation service carried out, so the manufacturers habitation warranty is maintained for a further four years and the integrity warranty for a further nine years. This is the link to the warranty info:

https://www.rollerteammotorhomes.co.uk/warranty

Please click on the following link for more detailed info on the T-Line 590 in general:

https://www.rollerteammotorhomes.co.uk/range/t-line/590/options

We have had a number of Motorhomes over the years and this is the best we have owned by some distance. The feeling of spaciousness and Luxury in such a compact motorhome, really is quite amazing. We looked at every available sub six metre motorhome on the market and we felt the 590 offered what we were looking for, which was a proper UK style kitchen area, proper bathroom with separate shower and it still managed to feel spacious and provide comfortable seating for up to six people. We used it for three tours to France during the past year and it performed faultlessly. Although this is a 2017 year model, the 2018 model is unchanged. The motorhome has been stored completely undercover and this is reflected in the 'as new' condition of the van exterior. There is a genuine reason for sale and we are not replacing with another Motorhome at present.

Mileage covered is 7,777miles.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Looking for around £44,000 which is a big lump off the price of a brand new one and it's got the best alarm on the market included in the price!

P1030069.JPG
fullsizeoutput_74c.jpeg
motorhome8.jpg
P1030074.JPG

P1030075.JPG
P1030077.JPG
P1030079.JPG
P1030080.JPG
P1030083.JPG
P1030085.JPG
P1030087.JPG

Last edited:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Good luck with the sale. It’s a cracking looking MH and a layout that would suit me but alas I’m not looking to change my PVC.

OP
OP
Steely Daniel

Steely Daniel

Free Member
Mar 4, 2015
devon
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 590
Exp
Good luck with the sale. It’s a cracking looking MH and a layout that would suit me but alas I’m not looking to change my PVC.
Thanks for the comment. It is an extremely accomplished vehicle, and it has not disappointed us in any respect. Due to managing to find a suitable holiday home sooner than we imagined, it has meant that we are having to regrettably sell sooner than we had anticipated. Will be coming back to motor homing once the piggy bank has recovered!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2015
Devon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
since 1999
This layout would suit us perfectly, has it got x4 belted seats for traveling?

OP
OP
Steely Daniel

Steely Daniel

Free Member
Mar 4, 2015
devon
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 590
Exp
Hi
Thank you for the message. I will update my listing, but yes it has got four forward facing belted seats. These are factory fitted to a steel frame and fully tested three point seat belts. When not in use, they can disappear behind the backrest cushion. The dining table is multi positional so it can be raised or lowered and slides further forwards if you want to create more room when travelling.
I notice you're in Devon, so you are more than welcome to come over and have a look if you want to see how it all works and if you have the time to spare. I am in Dawlish, about ten miles from Exeter.
Please message me if you have any more questions.
Regards
Ron

OP
OP
Steely Daniel

Steely Daniel

Free Member
Mar 4, 2015
devon
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 590
Exp
Hi
Thank you for the message. I will update my listing, but yes it has got four forward facing belted seats. These are factory fitted to a steel frame and fully tested three point seat belts. When not in use, they can disappear behind the backrest cushion. The dining table is multi positional so it can be raised or lowered and slides further forwards if you want to create more room when travelling.
I notice you're in Devon, so you are more than welcome to come over and have a look if you want to see how it all works and if you have the time to spare.
Please message me if you want to come and have a look.
Regards
Ron

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2015
Devon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
since 1999
Hi Ron, It sounds and looks amazing, to be honest we havent even thought about changing our moho untill i was looking through the pictures of yours yesterday. I have never seen a compact moho so well equipped. We would really need to market ours first before looking and look into further borrowing too :cry:

OP
OP
Steely Daniel

Steely Daniel

Free Member
Mar 4, 2015
devon
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 590
Exp
Hi
No problem. If you do take the plunge and do sell your Moho do feel free to get in touch.
As you said, this is an amazing package in such a small space. I think the drop down electric bed is the magic ingredient in the sub six metre vans, and what they had done with the layout was perfect for us.
Regards
Ron

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back