• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2015 Burstner Ixeo Time 586 (1 Viewer)

ChaosToo

Free Member
Nov 3, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo Time 586
Exp
Since 2015
Sadly, our van is for sale.

It's currently at 'Caravans and Campers' in Wem, Shropshire, as I've been out of the country working (and will be again come September), so apologies for the link, rather than pictures put up on here.

We've owned it a year and have never slept in it, showered in it, used the shower, hob/oven or other 'facilities' - so it's absolutely immaculate, inside and out! Even the TV is brand new!

The private plate DOES NOT come with the sale (original plate is a 65 - first reg. November 2015)

Any questions, please drop me a message, or call me on 07714 745361

http://www.caravansandcampersltd.co.uk/motorhomes/burstner-ixeo-it586.html

Thanks,

Keith

OP
OP
ChaosToo

ChaosToo

Free Member
Nov 3, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo Time 586
Exp
Since 2015
Just thought I'd add a few details, over and above what I've already said and what you can see on the pics in the link :

The head unit is a Pioneer satnav/DVD/DAB jobbie, with an inbuilt reversing camera screen - it didn't have an aerial, so I fitted one inside the screen (easy to remove/replace if required, as it's on suction cups) and it works perfectly (even round here, which doesn't have the greatest DAB reception).

The carpet had never even been put down before we got it! It's now in place, but I've fitted a full sized cab carpet too.

The TV is a 24" smart TV (240v, which runs off the inverter that is fitted to the van) - brand new and only used to tune it in (I bought a little indoor aerial, which is OK, but obviously it has an aerial that can be plugged in to a site's own feed too).

I spent ages going round every screw and fitment to eliminate any hint of squeaks and rattles when you're driving - not that there were many at all, but I'm like the bloke in that old VW advert!

It really is an immaculate MH with a really high spec - I'm really sad to see it go, but go it must!

They're quite a rare beast, so it's difficult to price match it against others, but I really do think it's pitched fairly - but if anyone feels like they want to make me an offer directly, then there might be some wriggle room if I'm not having to pay the agent who's currently selling it for me :)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ChaosToo

ChaosToo

Free Member
Nov 3, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo Time 586
Exp
Since 2015
Quick update - IT'S STILL FOR SALE!

I've got a new job working in Mali, so I'm only here 6 weeks at a time. But I've brought the MH home again now, so it's just sat on the drive waiting for a new home.

I'm open to offers around the £44,995 region

Will be at the Motorhome Show on Saturday trying to flog it there, so it'll be available for any inspection

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back