2014 - MOROCCO .. All posts here now please.. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjohn

Free Member
Jun 25, 2013
lowestoft
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
9 years
Hello there

Who fitted your Solar panels and what size?
It must be so useful to have these fitted for Morocco. Hoping to join you all on next years trip, just need to allot some time to read this amazing posting.
its nice to get them fitted in Morocco if when you come home and you get them taken out because they are useless and in the uk you get a 25 year guarantee on the panels and the people our on your door step the only thing I shall buy his fuel marjohn:Smile:

marjohn

Free Member
Jun 25, 2013
lowestoft
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
9 years
Hello every body got home okay waiting to go back next year I have just had solar panels fitted in England very good also 2 panels 1 inverter 1 control panel inverter was2 kW everthing including 2 110amp batterys and a 25 year gaurantee for the panels and it's on your door step £780 will see some at Peterborough and southport marjohnp
money we'll spent marjohn:thumb:

marjohn

Free Member
Jun 25, 2013
lowestoft
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
9 years
Solar panels

its nice to get them fitted in Morocco if when you come home and you get them taken out because they are useless and in the uk you get a 25 year guarantee on the panels and the people our on your door step the only thing I shall buy his fuel marjohn:Smile:
hello there I got them fitted in Lowestoft they are great I am sorry misunderstud I thought I read get them fitted in Morocco get back to me if you want advice 07808914285 marjohn::bigsmile:marjohn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
morocco was good for solar several years ago . half the price of uk. but now uk is cheap .best buy on ebay then fit yourself or get a mate to do it . 100wt panels for less than 90quid on ebay.
i bought my forst three in morocco. about 200quid each . the last three in cornwall 150 quid each .
now they are even cheaper.
i think every motor home should have a roof full of them .

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp

When we are in the cities in Morocco , and in other countries ,

We set up the mobile phone and tether the samsung tablet to it ,then Rosie has google maps on the tablet and i have the TomTom for the route ,

Rosie follows where we are on google maps and tells me if TomTom is wrong :cry: and tells me which route to take , ::bigsmile:

it has saved us a few times from dead ends etc :ROFLMAO:

Suggy
Not all wives are as clever as Rosy..... I am lucky to get Christina to change the CD.....not sure she could cope with navigating as well.

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
Suggy
Not all wives are as clever as Rosy..... I am lucky to get Christina to change the CD.....not sure she could cope with navigating as well.

:Eeek: R.I.P. Kiwi Coss

He and Christina were such a devoted couple . . . . until he made that last posting. :ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
brian thats not very nice.

It's got to be the most horrible colour I've ever seen on a MH. As a proud German machine it's a wonder it does not spontaneously combust.

And would a chassis of that age have ABS ?

Anyway with her luck she'll have people gazumping over it.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Not too sure about that blue kitchen! Or the optimistic asking price either:whatthe:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
think this one should show rolly,s hymer . its been several colours over the years . a regular visitor to maroc . mind this one was in portugal. rolly is swiss.
he used to change the colour almost every year.

Attachments

• Spain and Portugal 09 - 10 219.jpg
    Spain and Portugal 09 - 10 219.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 40

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Never been to Morocco, would love to go and have been reading thread. OH says 4 to 6 weeks seems a helluva long time there! Is it?

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
No , it flies bye .....

it is a big country with lots of different types of scenery , we were over for 11 weeks and covered around 3500 miles , first time we were there only 6 weeks,
( diesel being around 65p /lt you can afford to get about )

we sometimes stayed a week or more in a place others only a few days depending on how we felt or the weather ,

we met one couple that had been on Tagazout beach for the whole 12 weeks of their visa allowance ,

Reactions: kcy

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
With only 6 weeks it is impossible to see everything in one trip unless you want to be driving longs distances almost every day.
Even 90 days means you are busy travelling much more than you are relaxing.
We spent 11 weeks the first winter and 10'weeks the second and still have places to see we haven't been to yet. We will take at least 10 weeks again this winter but are going to be visiting fewer places and doing it in a much more relaxed way.

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
So, would any of you seasoned Morocco travellers care to suggest an itinerary for a first-time trip of around six weeks, starting at the beginning of Feb? Preferably not too hectic, but taking in some of the main sights.
Many thanks for any suggestions.
Chris

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Mr Motorhome, a great post! Thank you very much. Like you, we find that we are ready to move on after a max. of about 4-5 days. This will be our first, post-retirement, long trip though, so we may feel differently without the pressure to squeeze everything into three weeks, before having to go back to work!
We do intend to spend a couple of weeks travelling down through Spain from Santander, and then a few weeks in Portugal on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back