sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Hope there is no dancing ,,,as my luck it would be the Hokey Cokey,,,and i would throw my left leg in and one of you mad people would bloody keep it ....and then i would have to hop it back to the van...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
van fixed now loading it back up.see you all later.::bigsmile::Cool:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Hope there is no dancing ,,,as my luck it would be the Hokey Cokey,,,and i would throw my left leg in and one of you mad people would bloody keep it ....and then i would have to hop it back to the van...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have a dance specially designed for those whose joints aren't what they once were.

I normally do it straight after any meal break, for the benefit of those whose inability to move is more temporary. ::bigsmile:

I wasn't planning on any dance calling this weekend, but if you lot are mad enough .... :Eeek:

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi dazzling

Sorry but rally finishes on Sunday, 1 or 2 staying on site after rally as it is a campsite you can stay if you want.

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Mick and Shelia sorry we could not make it due to unforeseen problems I will not bore you with. We hope you all have a great weekend.
:thumb:

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
For sale

New, unused, still in box

Camping Kitchen by Campingaz

Twin burner (4000w) with draft lid, child safety knobs. Complete with hose but no regulator.

£15.00 no offers.

Regards, Bryan

Attachments

• 20140628_142018.jpg
    20140628_142018.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20140628_142100.jpg
    20140628_142100.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Thanks for a great welcome at our first meet you all made myself and maggie feel so relaxed,,,,,look forward to seeing you all again soon....(y)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rita and I had a smashing time at Misterton this weekend gone. Many thanks to Sheila & Mick, Shirl & Andy, and to all those who helped to make it the success it was. (y) (y) (y)
As always, it was good to catch up with old friends, and make some new ones. (y)

Sadly, of those who showed an interest, no one sought me out to take up my offer of demonstrating the use of coordinates from MS Autoroute and Google maps, to programme their Sat Nav.

BTW, has anyone seen a piece of essential safety equipment lying about the rally field somewhere? It is red .................... and badly damaged apparently. :unsure:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Sadly, of those who showed an interest, no one sought me out to take up my offer of demonstrating the use of coordinates from MS Autoroute and Google maps, to programme their Sat Nav.
I shouldn't think they had time, Jock. It was a pretty full on weekend one way or another. Despite the intermittent rain, we seemed to move seamlessly from one communal activity to another until the moment we left. I only just found time to deviate the required five yards to collect my lead while trying & mostly failing to associate artistic impressions with usernames. :)

Thanks for the courier job. I can pension off my rather ancient 10A lead now. Might go out & buy an electric kettle to celebrate!

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Rita and I had a smashing time at Misterton this weekend gone. Many thanks to Sheila & Mick, Shirl & Andy, and to all those who helped to make it the success it was. (y) (y) (y)
As always, it was good to catch up with old friends, and make some new ones. (y)

BTW, has anyone seen a piece of essential safety equipment lying about the rally field somewhere? It is red .................... and badly damaged apparently. :unsure:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

A fire risk assessment was carried out on the bucket and despite it having been run over, it was made of highly flammable plastic and subsequently deemed to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Consequently, it was disposed of in the White Horse Farm skip. However, prior to its demise it had served as the ladies latrine for those caught short in the communal tents.

Last edited:

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.
i kept walking past but never any sign of life ,,and curtains / blinds were shut when we left sunday,,,,you were only 2 vans down from us,,but not to worry sure we will be on the same meet again sometime and you can show me then,,,,,,(y)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Thank you For a wonderful weekend! Great food, good company and a nice relaxing 10 hour walk, or did it just seem that long?

We can't wait for next year!,

Ginny and Mike

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
A fire risk assessment was carried out on the bucket and despite it having been run over,
That wouldn't have taken much doing. ;)

it was made of highly flammable plastic
Incorrect Ken. It is made from Thermoplastic (recyclable), which in itself is certainly not highly flammable, and especially not, when full of water. :LOL:

and subsequently deemed to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
Well it would be, after someone drove over it. :LOL:

Consequently, it was disposed of in the White Horse Farm skip. However, prior to its demise and it had served as the ladies latrine for those caught short in the communal tents.
Glad someone got some use from it. Like I posted above, recyclable. (y)

Cheers,

Jock.

Reactions: GJH

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
At least is wasnt stigs dog bowl ...... lol

another great weekend . Looking forward to more and more ......

Rosie says her Grahams back ..... she wasnt impressed with the beardy bit , or the alternatives ha ha ....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back