2014 - Eden Camp- Malton, North Yorkshire (1 Viewer)

Stevewin999

Free Member
Feb 9, 2014
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Mirada RV
Exp
Guys it is with massive regret that I am unable to attend the meet after looking forward to it for so long. I have been under the weather and still not 100% I appreciate that this may incur a financial cost at this late stage and would be willing to pay that if required. We have been looking forward to our first Rally to meet folks and see what goes on, even contemplated leaving it longer to see if we could get over on Saturday but I don't think it will happen. I think if there is a chance of filling my place that would be the best answer.
This was to be our first weekend away this year in the RV now I will have to wait till Southport to meet other members. Again my sincerest apologies.
Stevewin999:cry:

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Steve,

No financial loss incurred and sorry you are ill but if you do feel better come on Saturday morning, there is no waiting list so not a problem.

Sheila

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

DM14742

Deleted User
regretfully we will not be able to get to Eden Camp as Linda has had to go down to London at short notice on family business. I hope this hasn't caused you any in convenience.
Hope to catch up in the not too distant future.

Stevewin999

Free Member
Feb 9, 2014
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Mirada RV
Exp
If we don't come in the motorhome we may drive over in the car. Never been to Eden Camp. Thanks for your understanding.
Steve

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
If we don't come in the motorhome we may drive over in the car. Never been to Eden Camp. Thanks for your understanding.
Steve

hope you can make it (with or without the bus) you will still receive a warm welcome from your fellow funsters! Hope your feeling better!
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
we would like to come over tonight and stay till tomorrow evening if that would be possible
as I an away on Sunday
if not well have a night wild camping:thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Bill there is room do you want me to pm Mick or Shelia mobile no? :thumb:
yes ples we would arrive abut 5.30
pm tonight if not we will come for the day tomorow:thumb: