Feb 19, 2011
swansea
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newbie
Hello

Was wondering if there was a Rally in 2013? Once we get our MH in March think we will stay in UK this year but would like to go to Europe next year but tad nervous on own so thought a Rally would be a good idea.

best wishes

mallymoo:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the fun. I dare say there will be one somewhere in the mean time enjoy, nowt to be scared of. Motorhoming in France is a doddle. The whole place is so laid back about parking and campering in General. It is a motorhomers paradise. The roads are clear, people friendly food and wine exquisite.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
go to Europe next year but tad nervous on own so thought a Rally would be a good idea.

Quite right too.

It's a well kept secret that only 36% of FUNsters who cross the channel survive.

We make light of it, you will see many posts, "visiting the Normandy Beaches" and I'll bet you thought it was war graves. Not so. It is FUNsters paying our respects to those who did not return.

Looks like Road Runner is the latest, a part of Morocco that will for ever be England.

I call for a minutes silence to honour those no longer with us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Really nothing to worry about.We bought our first van then a week later went from Scotland to Spain and enjoyed every minute. Have fun!:Cool:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Welcome...
Like others say, dont worry about going abroad. Especially France, you may find it easier than being in the UK !! With lots of free or low cost stopovers..
Just avoid main holiday season and you will be fine. There is lots of info and help here on the forum, I doubt there will be a question you cant get answered...:thumb:

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
as other posts. No need to worry about motorhoming abroad, it's a doddle.
took our first trip abroad last year and ended up in Kefallonia off mainland Greece for 2 months. loved it so much we are travelling for 5 months this year and ending up in Greece for 3 months.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mallymoo

Free Member
Feb 19, 2011
swansea
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newbie
I now have a new instilled confidence to venture to the french shores thanks to you funsters.

I have been looking at the various photo's on here and looks like I have definately been missing something dragging my caravan round for the last few years :ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hello

Was wondering if there was a Rally in 2013? Once we get our MH in March think we will stay in UK this year but would like to go to Europe next year but tad nervous on own so thought a Rally would be a good idea.

best wishes

if not a rally you may think about a hook up with some one heading to the same area

I have done France twice for 2 weeks a time
last time i took a toad as it opens up a far easier way to get about
with blue badge it was great paring under the Eiffel Tower free
and good access in to all the attractions
so if you have one take it with you (thats a tip for any one reading this)

what ever you do enjoy it :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back