LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
No Brian, the frontier range gas locker door has an almost 2 inch gap running its length between it and the base of the gas locker this acts as the gas drop in case of leakage. So it is very prone to road spray hence my comment a plastic panel makes more sense.

Now I understand but yet another terrible piece of design. All ours has is some big round holes in the bottom of the galvanised steel gas locker frame.

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Wow|| I have a new Bailey (6months) and although it doesn't have damp problems ( YET ) it has had every other imaginable problem. Thought I would check out the AT situation and see if they have less problems. Conclusion is that you shouldn't buy British which is sad. I think the motorhome market at the moment is so buoyant that manufacturers are struggling to keep up and as a consequence standards of build are slipping to unacceptable levels. Bailey have four weeks left to correct the last of my problems before war is declared. To be fair about 75% have been cheerfully fixed by the dealer but not those where the dealer required Bailey support. |Check the Bailey part of these threads in early May

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back