2013 Dethleffs S-Light T57 2.3 Fiat (1 Viewer)

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
I am considering purchasing one of these a 2013 model anybody have any experience comments good or bad about these vans?
Thank yiou

OP
OP
MickyP

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Seems no funsters own one off these? well i have now down the deed and agreed to Part Ex my trusty Sea Sloop 1 for a Dethleffs Sunlight T 57, had a good offer and will end up with a van 9 years newer. with more space simular layout, but Air con and cruise control, and a good size garage. Hopefully have made the right decision as i will not be able to afford another change......

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
Hi MickyP

Just seen this topic. We do not have the model you refer to but what we can say is that we have a 5 year old Dethleffs and along with other owners find their motorhomes are well designed and built.

Enjoy your new aquisition.

Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We've recently returned from a trip to Southern Germany and it seemed like every other van we saw was a Dethleffs - they seemed to be very popular indeed

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Detheffs is a good brand, part of the Hymer group. Sunlight is their entry level but but ones I have seen are anything but budget in appearance. Good luck with it - enjoy!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back