• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2012 Rapido 903F 6metre A Class £44,000 SALE AGREED (1 Viewer)

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
2012 Rapido 903F A class Motorhome £44,000
Selling as we have ordered a New Mobilvetta MH80 for March
12000 Miles full service history - 2 owners from new
Just 6 Metres Long (5.99)
Easy to drive - Fits in a single Supermarket Car Parking Space
2300 Fiat Ducato Base Vehicle 130 BHP 6 Speed Gearbox
Black alloy wheels (x5)
Drop down double front bed
Fixed rear double bed (height adjustable) with mattress topper
Large Bathroom with separate Shower - wooden duckboard
Fridge /Freezer with auto power 3 way power sourcing
Trauma Combi boiler for Water and Blown air heating
Gas-It Autogas refillable gas tank plus auxiliary
Two sets of Fitted Carpets - Light and Dark
Slide out TV
Huge Garage with shower outlet / Light
Two access doors - will take a small scooter
Side Locker
Fixed Bike Rack
Rear view Camera - built in Sat Nav - Cruise Control - USB connect
Pleated hideaway concertina window blinds.
Coach style Mirrors
Huge floor storeage
Lots of cupboards and a large wardrobe

This van is virtually unmarked inside and out

Please contact through this forum

Roof lights - Roof Rails IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
2012 Rapido 903F A class Motorhome £44,000
Selling as we have ordered a New Mobilvetta MH80 for March
12000 Miles full service history - 2 owners from new
Just 6 Metres Long (5.99)
Easy to drive - Fits in a single Supermarket Car Parking Space
2300 Fiat Ducato Base Vehicle 130 BHP 6 Speed Gearbox
Black alloy wheels (x5)
Drop down double front bed
Fixed rear double bed (height adjustable) with mattress topper
Large Bathroom with separate Shower - wooden duckboard
Fridge /Freezer with auto power 3 way power sourcing
Trauma Combi boiler for Water and Blown air heating
Gas-It Autogas refillable gas tank plus auxiliary
Two sets of Fitted Carpets - Light and Dark
Slide out TV
Huge Garage with shower outlet / Light
Two access doors - will take a small scooter
Side Locker
Fixed Bike Rack
Rear view Camera - built in Sat Nav - Cruise Control - USB connect
Pleated hideaway concertina window blinds.
Coach style Mirrors
Huge floor storeage
Lots of cupboards and a large wardrobe

This van is virtually unmarked inside and out

Please contact through this forum or tel 07785985622

Roof lights - Roof Rails View attachment 193413 View attachment 193414 View attachment 193415 View attachment 193416 View attachment 193417 View attachment 193418 View attachment 193419 View attachment 193420 View attachment 193421 View attachment 193413 View attachment 193414 View attachment 193415 View attachment 193416 View attachment 193417 View attachment 193418 View attachment 193419 View attachment 193420 View attachment 193421 View attachment 193413 View attachment 193414 View attachment 193415 View attachment 193416 View attachment 193417 View attachment 193418 View attachment 193419 View attachment 193420 View attachment 193421 View attachment 193422
Ahem! Where is the table situated now.

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
Ahem! Where is the table situated now.

The original slide / swivel table was a little on the big side for us so we put a small re-moveable table in the lounge. The original table goes with the van and is unmarked. You can see it in the interior pics.

This is partly why we went for the Mobilvetta as it has a rear lounge as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
The original slide / swivel table was a little on the big side for us so we put a small re-moveable table in the lounge. The original table goes with the van and is unmarked. You can see it in the interior pics.

This is partly why we went for the Mobilvetta as it has a rear lounge as well.
Where did you procure your small removable table, as that is what we are interested in. My wife finds our table an annoyance as well.

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
2 x Fiamma Conic floor and table attachments 1 x Table leg. 1 x surplus to requirement (small) kitchen unit door in matching wood. Set offset in our case. Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt and £30 later we can dance in our lounge.

The nice thing is the Conic screw circle diameter is less than the o.e. table so when we sell the screw holes are covered. Available here and from other good campy type retailers

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
No Oven?
Where does the TV fit?
The TV goes into the upper curved locker at the side of the lockers above the dinette.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
And I Guess thats the oven above the wardrobe?

Really nice van.

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
No Oven?
Where does the TV fit?

Many thanks for the interest

Oven and grill is above the wardrobe adjacent to the wall cupboards - See Pic 1

The TV is housed neatly in a fully articulating slide out bracket that is concealed in the rounded corner unit unit next to the cupboard and above the sensor. - See Pic 2. The remote and signal box for the TV is also in the TV cabinet. The aerial alignment and deployment is in the cupboard.

It is all incredibly well thought through, neat and tidy. The fittings and cabinet work are very high quality. The cream gloss finish to the work surfaces and table has a very subtle 'Fossil Leaf' motif - it is stunning.

We had an older Autosleeper before this, that was good, but the Rapido is in another league. Unfair comparison I suppose but how good are modern systems? The touch Control panel above the door is brilliantly simple and things like the auto power select on the fridge that priorities the energy source Mains, Gas (when on site) and 12volt when driving was a revelation, as is the Combi boiler for the shower and Hab heating. Warm blown air throughout the van and bathroom with masses of hot water. There is also a shower hose in the Garage.

The combi boiler is also very frugal - the Gas-it Auto Gas tank gauge barely moves with two weeks use and there is a spare small conventional bottle should you need it.

The Carpets are the original, beautiful pop-fit Cream Rapido carpets that look stunning but even though we always take our shoes off outside the van we thought might not be the best colour ( they are unmarked). We used them as a Template for a complete set of Black pop-fit fitted carpets that we can live with on site a little more easily.

The rear bed also has a Rapido mattress cover that matches the van's upholstery I believe these are £200 plus.

If I was being hyper critical of it there is no solar panel fitted. However the van is pre-wired from the factory to take a panel and the wiring hook up for this is easily accessible in the Garage.

The large garage door has an additional Fiamma lock fitted.

One other thing that I forgot to mention is that we also have a full winter cover and storage bag with the van. Which could go with the van if required.

Keep the questions coming.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Did you buy this last year?

Payload details might be helpful for those looking to buy.

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
Bought it in March this year - with 9000 miles. We then made the mistake of going to the NEC last week!!!
I was sure that this was all the van that we would ever need, and to be honest it probably is, however we now have two grandchildren and the prospect of an additional/larger lounge area . .
coupled with reducing work commitments . . .
coupled with 'You only go round once' . . .
coupled with Stuff it - you can't take it with you
and a rush of blood and we are now eagerly awaiting the Spring arrival of a Tekno Yacht MH80.

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
Many thanks all - I have now agreed a sale with a gentleman from North Wales - Friday should see our lovely Rapido heading up the M5 / A5 if all goes to plan.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Many thanks all - I have now agreed a sale with a gentleman from North Wales - Friday should see our lovely Rapido heading up the M5 / A5 if all goes to plan.
Great news and they have s lovely van .
Good luck with your new van!

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
You’ll have to keep us all posted regards build quality etc in comparison with the Rapido and the Mobilvetta.
We are seriously considering the twin bed K-yatch:)

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
Happy to do that - the show model at the NEC had a few 'untidy' edges but that's not unusual when they have to meet show deadlines.
I raised it with the guys from Marquis and they assured me that the finishing would be top notch.

Have to say that I was blown away by the van and Mrs csx355 had to be restrained! If the keys were in it I think she would have driven out of the hall then and there. She was positively frothing. I have gone for an auto hopefully it will prove to be a good move.

Very pleased with the joined up service on the day and subsequent follow up from Marquis as well - nothing was too much trouble - Hopefully that will be a sign of what's to come.

Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
2 x Fiamma Conic floor and table attachments 1 x Table leg. 1 x surplus to requirement (small) kitchen unit door in matching wood. Set offset in our case. Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt and £30 later we can dance in our lounge.

The nice thing is the Conic screw circle diameter is less than the o.e. table so when we sell the screw holes are covered. Available here and from other good campy type retailers
Any chance of a photo please.

OP
OP
csx355

csx355

Free Member
Mar 24, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 1999
Any chance of a photo please.
The Van was collected on Friday - I thought that I had took some pics of the table that we made up when I posted the add but I only had pics of the original table. It is ever so simple to do.

If you pick up a small kitchen unit door or just a decent piece of 1/2 ply or melamine (you would need to edge those nicely though) and the Fiamma Conix fittings it will only take ten minutes to hoof out the original table and pop this one in.

The table top can then stow on the fixed bed and the leg in the wardrobe or down the side of the bed. Dead easy and makes moving about in the van so much easier. Just use the table when you want to eat. It's rock solid and easy to turn and take out. As I said I slightly offset ours but didn't think about it too much.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back