• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2012 Hobby Toskana D 750 FLC AUTOMATIC (1 Viewer)

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
The Beastie.jpg

I have owned and lived in this motorhome full time since it was new in 2012. As a result it may not be ‘immaculate’ but it has been well looked after and is in very good condition with many extras. Because it has constantly been occupied, it has never been left to get damp and all equipment has been regularly maintained. An excellent van for full timing or long term touring - with a practical layout, generous storage and payload, and fully winterised. It is only for sale because we are moving into a boat.

Fully documented service history and annual habitation checks.

Last service and habitation check April 2017.

MOT until April 2018 - no advisories.

Low mileage at under 12,000 miles (only used in the UK).

3-litre Fiat 160 Multijet Power Diesel engine, AUTOMATIC gearbox, cruise control. This engine has a timing chain so there is no timing belt to replace.

Al-Ko chassis.

Electric windows and door mirror adjustment, central locking.

Cab air conditioning, Blaupunkt Travel Pilot satnav, Sevilla MP38 radio/cd player, Waeco reversing camera.

Driver and passenger airbags.

Swivel ‘Captain’s chair’ driver and front passenger seats.

Remis concertina cab blinds.

Hartal entrance door with cassette flyscreen.

Electric entrance step, awning light.

Recessed Omnistor awning with tension rafters and strap down kit.

Rear bike rack, roof rails.

Spare wheel in underslung carrier, rear corner steadies.

Kitted out for extended use off grid with 3 x 110Ah leisure batteries, 270W of solar panels with MPPT controller, Sterling battery to battery charger, Silverline 1kW inverter.

Gaslow LPG system with stainless steel hoses and 2 x 11kg R67 cylinders. These are the ones with anti-rupture protection, a built-in filter and a more accurate mechanical gauge.

VanBitz Strikeback alarm system (specifically designed for motorhomes), Trackstar tracker, factory-fitted immobiliser. Deadlocks fitted to all doors.

Most of the original halogen lighting has been replaced with LEDs. LED reading lights have been fitted in the cab and LED strip lighting fitted under the shelves in the full height larder cupboard.

Extra 240v and 12v sockets fitted.

There is no satellite dish/dome as we do not watch TV. However there is a TV bracket and wiring for an aerial.

Pleated window and roof hatch blinds with integrated flyscreens.

Truma Combi 6E blown-air heating system with integrated water heater - runs on LPG and/or 240v electric. The Combi unit is centrally located and duct runs are therefore kept short, resulting in even heating throughout the van.

Dometic RMT 7651 refrigerator and separate freezer - runs on LPG/240v/12v.

Dometic LPG oven. Smev LPG three burner stainless steel hob with tinted glass cover. Stainless steel sink with tinted glass cover.

Rear washroom with separate shower and swivel Thetford cassette toilet. Reinforced shower tray and replacement GRP washbasin - much stronger than the original acrylic version which is prone to cracking.

Fixed double bed with slatted wood base and sprung mattress. Large under bed locker accessible from both inside and outside. Fabric concertina screen separates bedroom from rest of van. Lounge seating converts into a second double bed.

4 travelling seats with seat belts.

The panoramic rooflight over the cab (subject of a Hobby recall) has been professionally refitted.

Fully winterised - double-floor construction with all pipes and tanks onboard.

Maximum weight has been upgraded to 5000kg from the usual 4500kg, giving a very generous payload.

We have removed the large dining table to open up the lounge area. We prefer to use a folding table which stores in the cab when not in use. The original table is in storage and will be refitted on sale of the van. The original curtains and nets are also in storage and unused.

Length: 8.05m
Width: 2.31m
Height: 2.91m

£42,000. Located in Hayling Island, Hampshire.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to view the van. Thank you.

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well done Maz ;) I bet you never mentioned it was one of the few motorhomes that dug itself out of the bog at Peterborough 2012 under its own steam, and even with a woman driver. :LOL:
Good luck with the next chapter, we will be looking at every boat while cycling the tow paths.(y) Bob Janie and Izzy.

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Well done Maz ;) I bet you never mentioned it was one of the few motorhomes that dug itself out of the bog at Peterborough 2012 under its own steam, and even with a woman driver. :LOL:
Good luck with the next chapter, we will be looking at every boat while cycling the tow paths.(y) Bob Janie and Izzy.

Ah yes, my 5 minutes of fame! I remember it well. :D2

Thanks for your good wishes everyone. I shall miss my Beastie and the Fun rallies.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back