• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2011 Rapido 9048df For Sale Reduced (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Reduced to sell or my-be exchange with someone how has a good Auto Trail V-line, Warwick, Auto cruise or similar type motorhome.

When I first put our Rapido up for sale it was to get a larger Motorhome, but sadly my dear wife has recently past away, I find my Motorhome is much to large for just me so weather I sell or exchange I will reluctantly have to part with it.

So my reduced price is £42,000, which is well under market value and comes with £5,000 worth of extras. This is a fantastic motorhome immaculate inside and out no marks or scratches.
Full Bostan Leather
Home Number is 01495 444545 mobile 07899331842

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Thanks Reckless
I'm just glad that i retired when i did so me and Eileen could enjoy some very special holiday's together in our MH
Regards
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Really sorry to hear of your sad loss.
Best wishes for your future plans.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Sorry for your loss...Its such a fine van that very much favors the kind of layout favored in the UK..I am flummoxed why it has not been snapped up to be honest. They are top quality motorhomes...Perplexed of London:)

Eddie

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Sincere condolences on the loss of your wife. I do hope that you sell your motorhome soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Hi Eddie

To be honest I have never really pushed it following the first add as things went down hill very quickly, so it was as you can understand the last thing on my mind. Now I have made up my mind as reality as set in that it is just to big for little Daisy and me.

I have had a few tyre kickers that said they were interested and said the van was fantastic but weather or not they had the will or the means to follow it through is anyone guess.

Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Ray

DSCF0211.JPG

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Quite understand!..I would need a year in an asylum if i lost my wife...cant imagine it to be honest. Looks like you still have some sweet company good luck. should really try a £15 classified add (no commission) on evilbay! right time of year coming up :)

cantonalegod

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8086df
Exp
Hi Ray

We were very, very sad to hear of your recent loss. I would be devastated at the very thought that it could happen. Although we only met yourself and your wife the once we quickly realised what a lovely couple you were.

We hope you did not consider us as tyrekickers, as we ended up importing a Hymer Exsis i588 from Germany, but were very close to having your lovely Rapido, but, on balance, we went for the extra fixed beds.

Myself, and my wife Pauline wish you all the very best for your continued journeys, and hope you can find the right vehicle for you and your little dog to enjoy.

To anyone considering purchasing Ray's Rapido i can only say you will not be disappointed with either the condition or the spec, which is top class.

We will be using some of the kind info provided by you on our first continental trip starting Saturday.

Once again our thanks and sincere sorrow to you and your family!

Take care.

Ken and Pauline.

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Hi Ken & Pauline

Thank for you’re kind words, my reference to tyre kickers are for the people that come and try very thing waste your time and never even make a call or email or even text to say we like your van or in some cases not like, it only take a minute to say thank you but it’s not what we need.

I sincerely hope you enjoy you’re new Motorhome it is a very nice vehicle, I also hope that you fined the information I gave you extremely useful, take this last tip go and enjoy every minute you have together as we think that we have more time than we possibly have, I’m so glad that we did as much as we did at least this gives me a little comfort.

So wherever you travel stay safe and enjoy your selves.

I would also like to thank you for kind comments regarding my Motorhome.

Kindest

Regards

Ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back