• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2010 Chausson Welcome 35 (1 Viewer)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Sadly, due to not having time to use it, we are having to part with our motorhome.
It is a Chausson Welcome 35, 2010, 6 berth with 5 travelling seats.
We are the only owners from new, it has covered 26k miles and it benefits from quite a few extras.
It is a fantastically specced motorhome and has provided enjoyable family holidays in all conditions, being fully functional down to -27.
It has the unstoppable Mk 7 Transit dual wheel RWD chassis with 2.4 140PS engine option. MTPM is 3850 kg although a 3500kg plate is included to be fitted if a downplate is required. It has ESP/Traction Control, HillStart Assist, cruise Control, electric windows and mirrors. Chassis upgrades include a stainless steel exhaust system, a full waxoyl job from new, all season tyres and snowchains included.
The habitation area has two fixed king size beds, a large washroom, separate shower room, heated wardrobe, the unique ability to tip the bed and walk into the large garage, an electric table to make two more berths, large 150l fridge/freezer, grill and oven, 3 burner hob.
The cab seats swivel and the lounge provides 7 seats around the table. If the large table is too much, a smaller removable island table kit is included.
Seitz high spec windows are fitted as standard and there are 3 rooflights and an extractor vent. This MH should not be confused with the lower spec, more numerous Flash models.
Life support is via an internal 130l water tank, heated 105l waste tank and a recently upgraded Webasto Evo8 Diesel space heater/boiler which also has the 240v option and LCD control panel. This is still under warranty.
A Gaslow system is fitted and is included in the sale.
Entertainment comes in the form of an LCD TV, Maxview auto tracking dome and the standard Ford radio.
On the road safety is enhanced with a reversing camera. An OBD port safe assists with security.
We are looking for £29500 for this very capable vehicle for the adventurous motorhomer.
More photos will be added once we have given her a wash and finished preparing her for sale.
BILD1530.JPG
chausson-welcome-35.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Length is 7.09m and there is no damp at all. The MH is garaged.

Last edited:

Richard Corking

Free Member
Dec 23, 2017
Funster No
Hi I am very interested in your Chausson is it still for sale ? Would it be possible to come and view it regards Richard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
@jonandshell
Sorry to see your selling Jon, but looking at the project your doing it makes sense. :xdoh:
Good luck with everything, it must be a norfolk thing, :xwink: because I thought the bloke on grand designs was mad that did the water tower.:xrofl:

If we are ever passing we will give you a shout. :xgrin: Bob and Janie.

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Might be worth sending them a pm as it might link to their email.
I think he's a guest users so can't send PMs.

@Richard Corking - I'll send the seller a message for you so hopefully he'll ring you.

OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi I am very interested in your Chausson is it still for sale ? Would it be possible to come and view it regards Richard
Hi Richard

Probably worth editing your post to remove the phone number now we have made contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
@jonandshell
Sorry to see your selling Jon, but looking at the project your doing it makes sense. :xdoh:
Good luck with everything, it must be a norfolk thing, :xwink: because I thought the bloke on grand designs was mad that did the water tower.:xrofl:

If we are ever passing we will give you a shout. :xgrin: Bob and Janie.

That sounds great. We have extra paint scrapers!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
You've been through a lot together.
Onwards and upwards

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome to the funster site now you have a lovely MH join in the fun!!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
@Jim is it possible to remove Richard's phone number in the above message #8 so he doesn't get 'spam' phone calls? As new user he probably isn't aware of how to contact you to ask.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back