• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2009 Smart car passion Cabriolet + Brian James Smart Trailer (1 Viewer)

hendersonof

Free Member
Dec 9, 2011
scotland
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
Above car and trailer for sale, £4000 for both. Both in good condition, new tyres all round, used for last 4 years touring in Spain and Portugal etc. 40,000 miles, Silver. road tax only £20 per year. MOT until 05/08/2018. At Great Yarmouth until 29th August then Northampton. Pictures available by email.

martinmonty

Free Member
Oct 16, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi i have the same setup.if it's not to cheeky could you tell me what tyre pressure you use on your trailer i would be most grateful. Yours Martin. P's i have tried on the forum

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi i have the same setup.if it's not to cheeky could you tell me what tyre pressure you use on your trailer i would be most grateful. Yours Martin. P's i have tried on the forum
Hi Martin. I've tried various pressures but find that 60psi is about right.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

martinmonty

Free Member
Oct 16, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Thank you I was thinking about that psi I hope you sell your item quick. great help yours martin

OP
OP
hendersonof

hendersonof

Free Member
Dec 9, 2011
scotland
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
Hello we ran at not below 70 psi
Hope this helps, not all trailers are the same size tho.
Cheers

Jan 19, 2013
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2010
Hi, could you please advise the trailer overall length ..... including the tow hitch. Also what is the overall height when the car is on the trailer. Am interested to see if it falls in the small trailer category for Brittany Ferries ?
thanks
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
hendersonof

hendersonof

Free Member
Dec 9, 2011
scotland
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
Hello now for sale as package with RV and trailer at American fifth wheel at Brixworth. we always booked it as smallest trailer size with Brittany ferries. Sorry don't have exact dims.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back