• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2008 Swift Bolero 680FB - its off to the dealer as a trade in on Monday (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
THIS IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST SWIFT BOLERO 680FB ON THE MARKET IN TERMS OF AGE, CONDITION, EXTRAS AND SERVICE HISTORY

But don't think this is a cheap motorhome, the Swift Bolero was the top of the range when it was produced and this quality has been added to by the previous owner. Those additions include a rear fitted scooter rack and ramp and air assisted rear suspension to help smooth the ride and even out the load.

A Gaslow LPG system has also been installed along with an external gas BBQ point. A roof mounted automated satellite system means you should always be able to watch your favourite tv programmes when you are away from home on those dark evenings, when its too cold to sit outside. The blown air heating system and fully fitted carpets make sure it stays nice and toasty.

For those warmer days and evenings you can just wind out the awning and wind down and cook up a BBQ using the external gas point, which is supplied by the refillable LPG Gaslow system, which saves money and having to lift and replace heavy gas cylinders everytime you need gas.

It also comes with the things you would expect of such a quality motorhome, cab air conditioning, double din inbuilt dvd/sat nav, remis blinds throughout - which means you don't have to fiddle about with external screens or find somewhere to store them when they're wet! The fixed bed comes with a fully sprung leisure mattress making those nights more comfortable with the convenience of not having to work out which cushion goes where to make the bed up, which can be quite a problem if your early evening BBQ turned into a late night wine and dine chill out time!!

Should you want to cook indoors of course, the options are just about as good as it gets. There are numerous 240v power points for when you're on mains hook up and there is a microwave oven and an electric ring on the oven top. Three gas rings make up the top of the hob and the gas oven comes with a separate grill aswell. A large fridge (240v\gas\12v) with a separate freezer allows you to store all the fresh ingredients you might need for a simple breakfast or a three course roast dinner.

A Category 1 top of the range alarm has been fitted, which can be left on to protect the doors when you're in bed sleeping off the previous days exhaustion or perhaps more appropriately the previous evenings over indulging LOL.

This really is a great motorhome at a great price, but be warned - it wont be around long - that's because the reason we are selling (and its the only reason) is because we have our eyes on a shiny new motorhome we have found. If we don't sell ours fast (and that's why its so cheap) then we will miss out on our new motorhome. That means we will remove our Bolero from sale and keep it ourselves. We are more than happy with our current motorhome and believe any new owner would be too. You are more than welcome to ask any questions, subject the motorhome to any test (at your cost of course), climb underneath, on top and take a test drive - subject to having a standard driving licence and insurance of course. Due to the weight of the motorhome being under 3500kg, it can be driven on a standard driving licence and into smaller towns and villages where vehicles over 3500kg are not allowed.

There is a full service history up to this year and it had a cam belt change with all receipts, last year. There are numerous receipts and invoices which shows just how much this motorhome has been loved and cared for. The MoT is not due until October 2020, with no advisories, so you have peace of mind that its ready to go as soon as you add food, water and yourselves !!

The price we wanted is £25 995 and we have been offered a decent enough price as a trade in against our new (to us) motorhome. Our price was around £3000 less than the same model of Bolero, some with a much lesser specification, advertised for sale at the time of posting this advert. Grab the chance to save even more money

WE ARE TRADING IT IN ON MONDAY 25TH NOVEMBER - SO ANY MONEY WOULD NEED TO BE IN OUR ACCOUNT BY THEN !!

ul-5c508ace8dbb5.jpg

ul-5c508acfdf1eb.jpg
ul-5c508ad00a0a2.jpg
ul-5c508ad0462d3.jpg
ul-5c508ad02852b.jpg
ul-5c508ad07143e.jpg
ul-5c508afc6a42d.jpg
ul-5c508afca6eb3.jpg
ul-5c508afcdb59e.jpg
ul-5c508afdc06b0.jpg
ul-5c508b15abc27.jpg
ul-5c508b152f894.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
if you haven't already put it on some of facebook groups i did with ours ,sold really quickly, as most things do at the right price which this obviously is

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Still have fond memories of our first motorhome which was an identical Bolero.

No, it wasn’t this one. I did check the reg number though to make sure. :D

Richard.

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
I remember finding this before you got it and pointing out what a great deal it was. I would have purchased it myself had I not just picked ours up spending £10k more in the process.

My opinion hasn’t changed, this is a great deal.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We have been offered a decent trade in against it. Not as much as we have it advertised for or as much as we wanted, but its well within the 'affordability range' and we can collect our new (to us) motorhome on Monday without any fuss !

So if anyone wants to make an offer - if its a somewhere between what we have been offered and what we want for it then ……….

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Dave, she's a fine looking MH, and would be ideal for a couple to set off in, seeking out the winter sun. :)

All the very best getting to what you are happy with price wise.

Good luck. (y)

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back