2008 Bessacarr E560 rear bulb replacement (1 Viewer)

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
3 years of weekending with the odd month here and there.
IMG_0651.JPG
Hi all,
Can anyone please enlighten me as to how I go about replacing the bulbs in the rear light unit. They appear to rotate individually but not release and I didn't want to pull too hard just in case. I can't access from inside because of either the garage wall or the loo cassette casing.
All help gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Me too! I seem to remember this cropping up several years ago somewhere on here and I think (but don't blame me if I'm wrong) that there was some kind of clip that could be eased with a thin screwdriver.
Probably better to wait for a "professional" to give the right answer!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Euphony

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
3 years of weekending with the odd month here and there.
Hi,
I managed to replace them myself in the end as no-one appeared to know or at least no-one responded.
This is the fact sheet I found:

DF31FD84-5701-4929-B11C-2D17DC24BB4C.png

Aug 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E560
View attachment 173558 Hi all,
Can anyone please enlighten me as to how I go about replacing the bulbs in the rear light unit. They appear to rotate individually but not release and I didn't want to pull too hard just in case. I can't access from inside because of either the garage wall or the loo cassette casing.
Thanks in advance.
Hi if you look closely at the lamp you will see an indentation—you need to poke a small screwdriver into the light at this place to release SPRING CLIP allowing the reflector to come off.——-Jet

Aug 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E560
Thanks in advance.
Hi look closely at the light and you will find an indentation—slip. Small screwdriver down at that spot between the rim of the light and body—there is a spring clip that when pressed will allow the front to come off.-good luck

Aug 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E560
Hi look closely at the light and you will find an indentation—slip. Small screwdriver down at that spot between the rim of the light and body—there is a spring clip that when pressed will allow the front to come off.-good luck

seanwinder22

Free Member
Jul 1, 2022
Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato bessacar
Exp
Thanks in advance.
Very old thread but I’ve come to this today Because my bessacar failed it’s mot today but this was a advisory on the lamp of the indicator apparently they are more white then orange 🤷‍♂️ wtf 😂 so I need to change the indicator lamp to a more orange one
Does one know where I can purchase this lamp in this style in the picture on this thread it’s also a bessacar e660
Thanks

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
just fit orange bulbs

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
my rear lenses are opaque white with yellow bulbs for the indicators from new i think you have a jobsworth mot examiner

Aug 2, 2023
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E635 2008
Exp
Thank you I will try that 👍

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
my rear lenses are opaque white with yellow bulbs for the indicators from new i think you have a jobsworth mot examiner
Ive had mot fail 3 times over the years because of this (not in same station). 2 many jobsworths or you are lucky.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back