2007 Elegance (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
It's my first night in my new to me Burstner Elegance 821 tonight! (y)
In fact it's my first ever night in ANY Motorhome!!
To say I'm a tad exited is an understatement. It was a bit daunting paying out nearly £50k on something I've never tried before ( had various caravans) but so far so good! Telly on, ready meal hoovered up, wine poured! Life's good!

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Lovely vans!!! We have a Solano 725 and are just sat watching the last light over Luce Bay on Mull of Galloway
Enjoy your Burstner.

Jun 9, 2016
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
None
Lovely vans!!! We have a Solano 725 and are just sat watching the last light over Luce Bay on Mull of Galloway
Enjoy your Burstner.
Snap, we are sat in our 725 looking over Luce bay. small world.

Last edited:

7Hvn

Free Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
Noob to MHs. Caravaned a lot.
It's my first night in my new to me Burstner Elegance 821 tonight! (y)
In fact it's my first ever night in ANY Motorhome!!
To say I'm a tad exited is an understatement. It was a bit daunting paying out nearly £50k on something I've never tried before ( had various caravans) but so far so good! Telly on, ready meal hoovered up, wine poured! Life's good!

So how was it? Its the Elegance 821 of a similar vintage I'm looking at for my next motorhome. Really interested to hear your thoughts...

OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
It's absolutely fantastic!!(y) Don't even hesitate in getting one! I won't ever get anything else. When I do eventually change it'll be for a newer one. There's so much room having a big bed at the back and a huge drop down bed at the front. Loads of storage space and a big old garage. Never experienced Alde heating before. Wow. Sooo much better than any blown air system. It drives superbly. Handles extremely well. The fixtures and fittings rattle and crash about a bit but you get that in any Motorhome. The 3.0 Diesel engine pulls like a train and I'm getting 29.4 to the gallon! And that's pootling around Norfolk. Probably get more on a run. Seems to be a lot warmer than my mates Autotrail Chieftain too. So, yes, I love mine! You won't regret it. GO FOR IT!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

7Hvn

Free Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
It's absolutely fantastic!!(y) Don't even hesitate in getting one! I won't ever get anything else. When I do eventually change it'll be for a newer one. There's so much room having a big bed at the back and a huge drop down bed at the front. Loads of storage space and a big old garage. Never experienced Alde heating before. Wow. Sooo much better than any blown air system. It drives superbly. Handles extremely well. The fixtures and fittings rattle and crash about a bit but you get that in any Motorhome. The 3.0 Diesel engine pulls like a train and I'm getting 29.4 to the gallon! And that's pootling around Norfolk. Probably get more on a run. Seems to be a lot warmer than my mates Autotrail Chieftain too. So, yes, I love mine! You won't regret it. GO FOR IT!

How many share your 'van? I have my wife, a one (Nearly 2) year old and another on the way. Currently my daughter sleeps above the garage in our rollerteam 690g and we are above the cab.
One worry with an i821, adopting a similar approach to keep the kids away from the lounge area, is that I'm not sure how well I would get along with the drop down double. I tried one out the other week in a showroom and they are a tad wobbly...

Glad you are enjoying it - very jealous! (y)

OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Got the whole van to myself! The drop down bed is rock solid in mine. The whole build quality is fantastic. No cheap handles/hinges etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

7Hvn

Free Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
That must be heavenly! Piece and quiet! :D

OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Oh yes! Everything has a place and never moves unless it's me moving it. I use it every weekend to get away in. I'll be up north Norfolk again this weekend. Cleaning things. Think I'm developing OCD!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back