• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2007 Autosleeper Nuevo 2 Berth End Kitchen (1 Viewer)

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
We have decided to "upgrade" to a newer van and it is with great reluctance that we are selling our much cherished motorhome that we have owned for the last 5 years.

It has the new style Peugeot cab and the "swinging basin / shower" washroom. It has done 54,000 miles and has just passed its MOT. A new set of Michelin Agilis tyres were fitted about 18 months ago and it is in excellent mechanical condition. The interior is in exceptional condition and the van has been hab checked every year. We have all the service records, invoices and old MOT,s showing the mileage to be genuine. Externally it is in very good condition for its age and cruises returning over 32mpg at a steady 65mph.

This is a much sought after quality British built van which stilll commands a price in the region of £28,000 on the dealer forecourts. We are offering it at £25,500 for a private sale to someone who, hopefully, will cherish it as much as we have. Please PM me for more information.

Karenw

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one yet
Exp
I’m a newbie
Hi. Looking for our first motor home with my brother recommending your forum. Our thoughts have leaned towards an EK and wondered if you could up load some photos. Many thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tincataylor

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi there Karenw,

I'll get some photo's loaded as soon as it stops raining down here.

OP
OP
Tincataylor

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Photo's as promised,

Attachments

• TC End Kitchen.jpg
    TC End Kitchen.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 262
  • TC Interior.jpg
    TC Interior.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 266
  • TC Shower.jpg
    TC Shower.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 266
  • TC Front.jpg
    TC Front.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 266
  • TC Back.jpg
    TC Back.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP
Tincataylor

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We have had little interest prior to Christmas, which is perhaps understandable, and have now seen a MH for sale privately which we really want so now reduced to £24,000 to try and tempt any Funsters interested,

The Tincas

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back