Apr 1, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
o!!!
Hi Guys,
We have just picked up our First!!!!! Motorhome, a 2008 Burstner 748. So now we need to do all the trial ane error fitting out stuff...
Has anyone out there found any clever storage fitments to fit the galley lockers for storage of cup's plates, etc.? also can you suggest good glass holders for the glass cabnet by the door?

What does the 'pumpe' switch between the mains socket and the Alde heater control panel in the gally do?

Your help greatly appreciated.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you could try these for the glasses. <HERE>.

They also do a larger one for bottles. <HERE>

i have two fitted and havnt lost a glass or bottle yet.:thumb:

JOHN.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Guys,
What does the 'pumpe' switch between the mains socket and the Alde heater control panel in the gally do?

this should turn on your water pump to pressurise the taps.:thumb:
it can be left on while youre in the van as its pressure switched automaticly, (open a tap, pump switches on. close tap, pump switches off) but if you go out for any length of time or when in storage i'd turn it off just incase of leaks.:Eeek:

john.

OP
OP
philp

philp

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
o!!!
Thanks Pappajohn,
That'll give me hours of fun fitting those during my busy lounging about.
- that's between sipping beers and bbq'ing steaks of course :thumb:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi Guys,
We have just picked up our First!!!!! Motorhome, a 2008 Burstner 748. So now we need to do all the trial ane error fitting out stuff...
Has anyone out there found any clever storage fitments to fit the galley lockers for storage of cup's plates, etc.? also can you suggest good glass holders for the glass cabnet by the door?

i believe the water pump is controlled by the taps and pressure, it may be that the switch you are referring to is for the option of circulating heating water around the van thru the heat exchanger used to heat the engine while stationary, or indeed for circulating heat from the engine water system by using a heat exchanger to heat the van from the engine. I have a 747 and this is what my one does...sort of

probably a crap explaination but gives you an idea :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
i believe the water pump is controlled by the taps and pressure, it may be that the switch you are referring to is for the option of circulating heating water around the van thru the heat exchanger used to heat the engine while stationary, or indeed for circulating heat from the engine water system by using a heat exchanger to heat the van from the engine. I have a 747 and this is what my one does...sort of

probably a crap explaination but gives you an idea :thumb:

Spot on Hugh.That is what it does.:thumb:

steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back