• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2006 Ford SWB van. New conversion used 2 weeks only. (1 Viewer)

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Converted by @Terry so perfectly done. Seats convert to small double. Wardrobe, plenty of storage, hob, sink, fridge, wet room with loo and shower. Immaculate upholstery. Everything completely new December last year.
Van is almost 148000 but goes really well, economical.
Includes EHU lead, low wattage space heater, internal silver screens and a set of external thermal screens.
MOT until Dec with no advisories. Cheap to insure. In a South Devon.
£8250.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 256

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Sorry to see you are selling the van Pauline -If it helps with the sale the only thing missing on this van is a heater for winter use -This can be fitted for any funster (paying Paulines full asking price)buying the van at cost of heater, obviously the van would have to be brought to my home for this work to be done-Pauline simply used a electric fan heater on hook up-Forgot to say the van is a SWB transit 2 ltr engine that returns 40 plus mpg and is small enough to use as a every day vehicle(y);)
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Sorry to hear you are selling your van @Hollyberry. I have seen the quality of Terry's work and can highly recommend. I know of 2 people that would be interested but alas funds not available for another year for one of them and 3 years for the other!

Good luck with the sale.

Apr 17, 2010
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
17yrs
Is this still for sale, as my friend is looking for something?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back