2006 Ducato Door Gaiters (1 Viewer)

pmvern

Free Member
Apr 8, 2009
Lincoln
Funster No
I have a 2006 CI Cusona (Fiat Ducato) which came as standard without a fitted stereo or Central Locking & hence no wiring from the main vehicle body into the door. I'm having great difficulty sourcing any rubber door gaiters to protect the wiring for a stereo I'm having fitted by a local auto-electricians.
The local Fiat dealership cannot (will not) help as when the chassis number for my vehicle is entered into their system it does not list any gaiters as they are not a standard fitted part to this particular model. They say they can only locate the part number if I can supply a chassis number from a Ducato with CL/door speakers fitted as standard...not the sort of info I can source easily!
Can anyone help me with this?

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Gaitors are what you want but your first question is have you got the holes to fit em if you get some, they are often quite large and a specific shape,
I would have thought a trip to any breakers yard would find a pair that would do the job, and if only for speaker wires, some small gaiters from any cars Tailgate would do the job admirably:thumb:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back