2006 Coachmen Concord 300TS 3 Slide For Sale (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Actually the motorhome im really looking for is one of those Bambi motorhomes, you know the ones I mean.

We could use it as a wheel chock for when we get the new RV next year!!!

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Good to see you back on form Dazzer though this time go easy on the locals.....some of them won't have seen your humour before and may not be used to it :roflmto: :roflmto:

Why not kick off Jimjam's shiny new Classified section......perhaps he'll do a "Wanted" section so you can find your wheel chock too :roflmto: :rofl: :roflmto:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Actually the motorhome im really looking for is one of those Bambi motorhomes,

:Cool: I actually nearly bought one of those as a commuter. I'm glad we didn't. We bought a Fiat 1.9 Dethleffs 462 instead. Wish we had bought something a little bigger and faster too. :frowny:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
WWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOO! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile::whatthe::roflmto:

Im the first ever to advertise on Jims shiney new classified section!!!

Roll UP Roll UP, come on now, once in a lifetime chance to buy a Concord owned by little old me!!!!! (Thats got to be worth extra!!!)

I guarantee you wont be dissapointed!!::bigsmile:

OK plug over:winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Good luck Dazzer............shame we can't see the pics yet! :roflmto: :roflmto:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Its a minor technical hitch (the pics are the wrong size i think!!) But funnily enough the Concord has a very strong resemblance to one for sale on Ebay (where you can see all the pics) which looks uncannily like the one at the bottom of my signature!!!:roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Oooooo, so it does :roflmto:

There are some other very nice RVs on Ebay at the mo' too :winky: :winky:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: I'll swap you my Newmar, my Dethleffs, £500 and my conkers?

:RollEyes: Oh! and my cheques that's are in the post from my 3 African Lottery wins. :winky:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Very true!!! I was drooling over a couple of nearly new and brand new A class that caught my eye. One of em is brand new and SSSSOOOOOOO much cheaper than the other dealers. Rumour has it that the lady selling them is rather nice as well!!!:winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Keep creepin' Dazzer....I could get used to it :roflmto: :roflmto:

JSW, I think you'll have to add a couple of kidneys to that list too......he's already turned down the offer of a "very nice" Jag :roflmto: :roflmto:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
:Cool: I'll swap you my Newmar, my Dethleffs, £500 and my conkers?

:RollEyes: Oh! and my cheques that's are in the post from my 3 African Lottery wins. :winky:

Now ill have to give it a bit of thought but i really think your trying to have me over. :eek:

I mean, come on £500.00!!!! Its bad enough that ill be lumbered with that tiny thing you call an RV not to mention the fact that ill also have to get rid of a Eurovan (which would mean I would have to actually drive it :whatthe:!).

Like the sound of the conkers though. I think if you were to throw in the fuel for your RV for say 18 months we might be able to shake hands.........what do you say???:winky:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Keep creepin' Dazzer....I could get used to it :roflmto:

JSW, I think you'll have to add a couple of kidneys to that list too......he's already turned down the offer of a "very nice" Jag :roflmto: :roflmto:

Do they actually make a "very nice" jag?:Mad:?? Lets not forget boys and girls im only a spring chicken!! Arnt Jags for the more mature driver???

Now if someone was to come along and want to part ex a Ford Lightning :Cool: ::bigsmile: that would be a very different story!!!!

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I think if you were to throw in the fuel for your RV for say 18 months we might be able to shake hands.........what do you say???:winky:

:Cool: Now then. Let me see? Based on the Fuel used in the last 18 months? I have used £440 worth. I think I could accept that. :roflmto:

:Cool: BTW. Don't have a Ford Lightning. But I did once own a BSA Lightning. :roflmto:

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
:Cool: Now then. Let me see? Based on the Fuel used in the last 18 months? I have used £440 worth. I think I could accept that. :roflmto:

:Cool: BTW. Don't have a Ford Lightning. But I did once own a BSA Lightning. :roflmto:

Arrrr yes I should have said the fuel I will use over the next 18 months. I plan on doing about 50000 miles a year so if you can calculate fuel for 75000 miles and just add that on then I think i will be happy with it.::bigsmile:

The BSA lightning would fit very nicely in the back of the Ford Lightning though!!!:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back