Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
This is our RV that we have just purchased privately in Florida and in which we intend to tour the USA & Canada in over the next 12 or more months.

This picture shows the Discovery at our current location an RV site just out side Titusville, Florida. Titusville for those who don't know over looks the Kennedy Space Centre. Our 2008 Jeep Liberty Ltd toad is in the foreground.

FinalPitch.jpg

The RV is fitted with Freightliner Chassis, C7 330HP Cat Engine, Allison 6 speed transmission and has 3 slide-outs.

OP
OP
MicknPat

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
I would love to here from any other Fleetwood Discovery owner BOTH current or past owners and of ANY floor-plan or age.

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Micknpat

Fantastic pic!!

Hope you are enjoying your tour and look forward to hearing about your travels when you have time:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Mick
Firstly Happy New Year ::bigsmile: and I think that Paul (UKRV) has a humungous Fleetwood about the same size as yours so maybe he will be in contact soon......
Happy travels and don't forget to keep us updated :thumb:

Keith

OP
OP
MicknPat

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Hi Keith,

Thanks for that, know Paul quite well (via the internet), he owns a Fleetwood Expedition very similar size and flood plan.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

U

ukrv

Deleted User
I think that Paul (UKRV) has a humungous Fleetwood about the same size as yours so maybe he will be in contact soon......

Sorry,

I don't speak to Mick any longer - he is extremely inconsiderate going off to the Sunshine State and leaving us all to freeze or drown in the UK weather.

Of course, if he comes to his senses and returns to the UK immediately, we will of course be on speaking terms again. :ROFLMAO:

No doubt he will be along shortly (he's not very tall) and will tell us how much of a struggle it is keeping his beer chilled in the heat. :cry:

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back