• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2004 Fiat Ducato drivers side Headlight (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
This was off our old MH. It kept misting up so I bought a replacement from a reclamation yard(£30) and when I came to fit it found that the watertight seal at the back of the original that gives you access to the bulbs had been undone allowing moisture in.
I replaced it with the one I bought and kept this one as a spare after completely drying it out. We no longer have the van it came off so no good to us.
There is a bit of pitting and discoloration at the bottom of the headlight and I have tried to show this on the images. All the bulbs were working at the time of removal. £5

I can package and post it but would prefer collection so that the buyer can see the condition of it first. We are about 8 miles from Jct 41 of the M6 in Cumbria.

IMG_20170726_161021.jpg

IMG_20170726_161105.jpg

IMG_20170726_161123.jpg

OP
OP
namwaldog
Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Afternoon Will,
Yes the headlight is in a cupboard in a barn at home.
Unfortunately, or Fortunately, depending on your point of view, we are in Spain and won't be home until the end of March.
If you are desperate, our son is at home if you want to collect it there. I don't want to involve him in packing and posting it so if that was your preference it would have to wait until we got home.
Barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

willsd

Free Member
Aug 10, 2018
Funster No
Hi Barry

Thanks for responding.

Lucky you being in Spain.

I'm not so desperate so I will wait until you are home or I am passing Cumbria. I'm originally from Scotland so go up and down quite a lot.

Hope your trip is going well.

Will

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back